Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:498 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
General Manager - Land Acquisition & R&R - Mines Project (13-18 yrs)
- Minimum Graduation with LLB (Law) preferable
Equivalent with relevant experience
JOB DESCRIPTION (INDICATIVE ONLY) :
GM - Land Acquisition & R&R is responsible for Land Management and Administration at the Mines Project. This position is also responsible for compensatory afforestation, corporate land governance, mining lease and also deals with Government Liaison, Statutory Approvals and registration and mutation of lands and transfers.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY :
1. Leading the efforts towards managing lease, Non encumbrance certificate & Land possession certificate from Circle office, NOC from ADC and DFO, purchase of Raiyati lands for the company for the purpose of a forestation purpose and transferring the same to the Forest department, Govt of Chhattisgarh.
2. Overseeing and consulting of various activities involved in purchase of land, acquisition of Rayati land, Tribal land, GM Am & khas land, railway siding and roads.
3. Major role in obtaining statutory clearances for forest mining, land acquisition from government department.
4. Facilitating title verification of land, R&R, CSR activity, Liaison and statutory clearance in forest, mining, Land revenue, Tribal development and Welfare, Court, Police(Dy SP,SP,DIG and general Administration (DC,ADC,SDO,DCLR,CO), Sub Registrar and DFO.
5. Successfully handled legal and court matters related to title verification of land for direct purchase, lease settlement of government land and compensatory a forestation land in lieu of the forest land.
6. Executed operations for the Conversion of agricultural lands for various purposes such as Industrial, Commercial, Residential, R&R and real estate purposes
7. Coordinated with district administration and Worked with Government authorities for entries of revenue records of rights in favor of the companies.
8. Dealing with the financial matters and Accounts in the District Nazarat office, purchasing and supplying the equipments required for various offices in side the district.
9. Establishment of rehabilitation authority, Recognition, restoration and vesting of forest dwelling, scheduled tribes and other traditional forest dwellers (Recognition of forest rights) act 2006 .PESA act 1996.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.