Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:848 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
General Manager - Land Acquisition - Energy Business (10-15 yrs)
GM Land Acquisition
- One of the large conglomerate is hiring a seasoned Land Acquisition Professional for Renewable Energy Projects-Solar/Wind for its Renewable Energy Business.
- This is a PAN India responsibility & the role is located at Worli, Mumbai.
Position : GM Land Acquisition
MAIN ASSIGNMENTS :
- Candidate who is self-driven, consultative with 15 to 20 years of experience in Land and space acquisitions, negotiation of large space for lease / sale, contract negotiation & closure.
- Should be well versed with local laws and rules related to development and construction.
- Should have experience in dealing with the authorities for approvals.
- Should be versatile, accomplished & goal-oriented professional with expertise in acquiring large property on either sale or lease within a short period of time
- Collecting & Verifying land documents like RTCs/Patta Passbook/Adangal Pahanis, Mutations, Khasra Pahani, Title deeds, ECs, Diglots, Khatas, Aakarbands, Tippani, FMBs sketch maps, Genealogy reports & Title search reports,
- Land acquisition, Liaison, Project Administration & Coordination, resolve ROW issues, General administrations, NA Conversion/CLU, Obtaining Sec.109 approval for project lands in Karnataka ,Maharashtra, Statutory Compliance, Conflict Management, Forest Land diversion, Obtaining Revenue lands on lease, Regulatory Affairs
- To Develop strategies for identification, evaluation & shortlisting of properties, specific to each of the cities identified
- Coordinate for commercial , legal and technical due diligence of the shortlisted Land.
- Liaison with various govt agencies/consultants for direct allotment of the land parcels and also compliances of local laws during construction and development including relevant approvals.
- To Develop a strong understanding of legal documents required to assess the property with close interaction with legal function
- Appointment of TSR advocate, completing TSR, procuring land parcels
- To Ensure that acquisition is completed in stipulated time and obtain completion certificate
- B.E. Civil or LLB/LLM or a graduate with specialization in Land acquisition for Renewable Energy Projects
- 10 to 15 years work experience in Land Acquisition and negotiations, ideally in an industrial corporate setting
- Excellent in estimations, Exposure to Solar or Wind industry
- Good in Liasioning & getting Approvals from relevant Authorities
- Establishment of appropriate document control & record maintaining system
- Solid understanding of Land laws, practices, calculations and experience in the negotiation of contracts
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong project management skills with a structured, methodical and analytical work approach