Senior Human Resource Analyst at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:643 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Labour Relation - Auto (10-16 yrs)
- Provide consultative knowledge, feedback and intervention on wage negotiations through cross function plant HR teams.
- Knowledge of changes in legislature, understand its impact on business and drive implementation across all entities. Managing disciplinary and disruption related issues.
- Drive Advanced Workforce Strategy agenda involving seamless movement and growth of talent, be an Implementation Partner for long term strategic Projects
- Manages ongoing contract administration, employee relations, and training in support of an organization's labour relations strategy.
- Manages the contract negotiations preparation process and participates in negotiations.
- Maintains a business partnership with the labour organization and company representatives.
- Manages the administration and implementation of the organization's labour relations programs, policies and procedures; manages conflicts and the grievance process, prepares for arbitration, and interprets labour contracts.
- Manages the investigation of unfair labour practices and other labour relations issues.
- Participates in the collective bargaining negotiation preparation process including terms and cost analysis; with legal counsel, participates in the collective bargaining process.
- Mediates workplace conflicts and prepares disciplinary actions, grievances and arbitration.
- Maintains an understanding of local and national employment legislation matters; understands where to find information sources on this topic and how to apply the information; coaches management on the latest employment legislation matters.
- Understands business strategies and initiatives, such as safety, security, and productivity, to act as a resource for management and line human resources regarding labor relations.
- Maintains a business partnership with both the labour organization and company representatives; anticipates labour issues and plans for solutions.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Labour Relations - Practices employee relations at sites where employees are represented by third parties; applies knowledge of labour law; negotiates, interprets and implements the language of collectively bargained agreements.
- Conducting an Investigation - Utilizes interpersonal skills, sound judgment and investigation tools/process to resolve reported violations of organization's standards in a way that promotes our values and ethical principles; conducts effective interviews and analyzes information; clearly articulates findings and recommendations verbally and in writing.
- Cultural Agility - Leverages multiple cultural frameworks, values, and norms; adapts style in order to be effective across cultures; recognizes and addresses one's privileges, biases, and cultural preferences; commits to continuous learning and improvement in diversity, inclusion, and cultural competence; seeks and utilizes feedback from diverse sources.
- Manages ambiguity - Operating effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear.
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Manages complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Manages conflict - Handling conflict situations effectively.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.