Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:3852 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
General Manager/IT Head - Agrochemical Firm (15-25 yrs)
Senior management role.
Incumbent should be B.E/BSC/MS in Information Technology or Computer Science having 15 to 20 years of experience with significant exposure in the manufacturing industry with excellent communication skills. Incumbent should have experience of atleast 2 SAP implementations.
Should be able to design IT Strategies & Execution - define IT visions/plans at the enterprise level, define and source the right IT solutions to support business objectives, and build cost-effective and scalable solutions that support business growth. Working knowledge of other ERP solutions and software is a must.
- To oversee and support the IT infrastructure and company network with the objective of Business continuity and Business Process efficiency.
- To implement the SAP ERP module at all facilities of the company.
- Negotiating and managing large value contracts, enterprise agreements, compliance audits with large vendors (SAP,Microsoft).
- Ensure optimum resource allocation and utilization and financial effectiveness for the conduct of the IT activities
- Ensure smooth operations of the IT hardware/software applications.
- Handle Networking, Server Admin, FireWall, Configuring Routers, Data Security, Hardware Support, Antivirus, Data Backup facilities, Server Sizing, Internet/Intranet, and Mail Server & Email etc.
- Technology evaluation & implementation, vendor management, SAP projects, and software development and miscellaneous ERP implementations and maintenance.
- Define and implement effective security governance framework to ensure sustainable adherence to policies and standards, robust business continuity plan, service and standard based operating model.
- Lead the Network, System & Security Team
- Develop IT personnel into leaders by providing them an opportunity and growth path.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.