Career Consultant at Teamlease
Views:2276 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
General Manager - Investor Relations - FMCG/Automobile - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-15 yrs)
Requirement : CA - First attempt/ MBA Tier 1 pass out.
Previous experience in a FMCG/ Automobile environment.
Candidates handling turnover somewhere 30,000 crs.
Job Description :
- Should have Developed the Investor Relations Strategy for the company or has been privy to the Investor Relations strategy of the company
- Should have developed the Investor Relations Matrix which clearly details the details of Analysts mapping with Senior Management of the company basis the Seniority of Analysts in the market.
- Develops and maintains a company Investor Relations plan and monitors performance against the plan, on an on-going basis.
- Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis.
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations.
- Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes.
- Provides Regulation Fair Disclosure training to all company spokespersons.
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases and meetings with Analysts.
- Manages the investor relations portion of the company web site.
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management.
- Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community i.e. analyst, shareholders.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives along with Secretarial team and third parties.
- Organizes earnings conference calls and investor meetings.
- Represents Company in the investor / analyst conferences..
- Develops a sound understanding of the industry's environment and company strategy and performance to be able to comment externally.
- Prepares and updates FAQ document for senior management for investor/ shareholder meetings.
- Ensuring information and important updates are disseminated on a timely basis.
- Analyze shareholding pattern and ensure there is communication with key holders on an ongoing and systematic basis