Career Consultant at Teamlease
Views:2743 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
General Manager - Investor Relations - FMCG/Automobile - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-15 yrs)
Requirement : CA - First attempt/ MBA Tier 1 pass out.
Previous experience in a FMCG/ Automobile environment.
Candidates handling turnover somewhere 30,000 crs.
Job Description :
- Should have Developed the Investor Relations Strategy for the company or has been privy to the Investor Relations strategy of the company
- Should have developed the Investor Relations Matrix which clearly details the details of Analysts mapping with Senior Management of the company basis the Seniority of Analysts in the market.
- Develops and maintains a company Investor Relations plan and monitors performance against the plan, on an on-going basis.
- Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis.
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations.
- Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes.
- Provides Regulation Fair Disclosure training to all company spokespersons.
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases and meetings with Analysts.
- Manages the investor relations portion of the company web site.
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management.
- Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community i.e. analyst, shareholders.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives along with Secretarial team and third parties.
- Organizes earnings conference calls and investor meetings.
- Represents Company in the investor / analyst conferences..
- Develops a sound understanding of the industry's environment and company strategy and performance to be able to comment externally.
- Prepares and updates FAQ document for senior management for investor/ shareholder meetings.
- Ensuring information and important updates are disseminated on a timely basis.
- Analyze shareholding pattern and ensure there is communication with key holders on an ongoing and systematic basis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.