General Manager - International Finance & Accounts - FMCG - CA (10-15 yrs)
GM International Finance & Accounts (CA, exp. 10 to 15 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Finance
Skills - International Finance
Job Type - Permanent
- Act as a Financial Controller for the International division P&L. Managing end to end Financial activities. Working very closely with the promoter.
Client Details : One of the largest and fastest growing Indian FMCG brands listed on BSE and NSE.
Job Description :
- Manage and oversee daily operations of the accounting department of International Div and overseas subsidiaries.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce complete financial statements over overseas subsidiaries
- Possess thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Jointly prepare AOPs, budgets, spend and forecast activities including exercising accounting control to ensure that budgeted expenditures do not exceed amounts authorized without proper approval.
- Rigorous monitoring of the spend allocation and reimbursement of spends to overseas distributors. Audit the supporting and debit notes and prepare final payment sheets.
- Approve all spends pertaining to International division before they are sent for payment processing - Logistics, supply chain, legal, marketing, sales promotion etc.
- Generate financial dashboards, MIS, reports and statements
- Adhere to accounting standards in conjunction with international law and corporate accounting standards including export / import documentation as FEMA and RBI regulations
- Manage receipts & payments management for exports / domestic receivables (AR)
- Strong cost controlling background. Allocation and monitoring of the control centers.
- Budgetary Control including preparation of annual/monthly budgets and variance analysis for International division as a whole and country-wise
- Complete understanding of international trade finance. Oversee team that vets export documents before they are sent to bank for negotiation.
- Support to legal team from commercial side on international commercial disputes.
- Discussion with banks on PBG, Letters of credit, confirmations. Working around trade restrictions
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods (SOP), policies and principles.
- Establish financial control mechanisms including audits.
- Ensures company financial records, under responsibility, are maintained in compliance with company policies and IFRS.
- Create right cost centres and tracking variance.
- Improvement and support in ERP SAP and other international division matters.
- Enable transparency on P&L to the sales team to drive maximum sales efforts.
- Generate accountability within sales team by creating discipline on sales vs spends.
- Assist in technology enabled project which aid better governance and transparency.
- Fully support overseas subsidiaries.
- Chartered Accountant with (10 to 15 years of post qualification experience)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- FMCG experience preferred
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders and promoters
- Experience in handling large teams
Job Offer :
- Unparalleled growth opportunities
- Leading a division
- High level of autonomy and authority
- International exposure
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ranjan Dua on +911 244 525 449.
Contact - Ranjan Dua - +911 244 525 449
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.