General Manager - International Finance & Accounts - FMCG - CA (10-15 yrs)
GM International Finance & Accounts (CA, exp. 10 to 15 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Finance
Skills - International Finance
Job Type - Permanent
- Act as a Financial Controller for the International division P&L. Managing end to end Financial activities. Working very closely with the promoter.
Client Details : One of the largest and fastest growing Indian FMCG brands listed on BSE and NSE.
Job Description :
- Manage and oversee daily operations of the accounting department of International Div and overseas subsidiaries.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce complete financial statements over overseas subsidiaries
- Possess thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Jointly prepare AOPs, budgets, spend and forecast activities including exercising accounting control to ensure that budgeted expenditures do not exceed amounts authorized without proper approval.
- Rigorous monitoring of the spend allocation and reimbursement of spends to overseas distributors. Audit the supporting and debit notes and prepare final payment sheets.
- Approve all spends pertaining to International division before they are sent for payment processing - Logistics, supply chain, legal, marketing, sales promotion etc.
- Generate financial dashboards, MIS, reports and statements
- Adhere to accounting standards in conjunction with international law and corporate accounting standards including export / import documentation as FEMA and RBI regulations
- Manage receipts & payments management for exports / domestic receivables (AR)
- Strong cost controlling background. Allocation and monitoring of the control centers.
- Budgetary Control including preparation of annual/monthly budgets and variance analysis for International division as a whole and country-wise
- Complete understanding of international trade finance. Oversee team that vets export documents before they are sent to bank for negotiation.
- Support to legal team from commercial side on international commercial disputes.
- Discussion with banks on PBG, Letters of credit, confirmations. Working around trade restrictions
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods (SOP), policies and principles.
- Establish financial control mechanisms including audits.
- Ensures company financial records, under responsibility, are maintained in compliance with company policies and IFRS.
- Create right cost centres and tracking variance.
- Improvement and support in ERP SAP and other international division matters.
- Enable transparency on P&L to the sales team to drive maximum sales efforts.
- Generate accountability within sales team by creating discipline on sales vs spends.
- Assist in technology enabled project which aid better governance and transparency.
- Fully support overseas subsidiaries.
- Chartered Accountant with (10 to 15 years of post qualification experience)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- FMCG experience preferred
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders and promoters
- Experience in handling large teams
Job Offer :
- Unparalleled growth opportunities
- Leading a division
- High level of autonomy and authority
- International exposure
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ranjan Dua on +911 244 525 449.
Contact - Ranjan Dua - +911 244 525 449
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.