Principal Account Lead at Randstad India
Views:297 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
General Manager - Information Technology - Express Highway Management Firm (15-20 yrs)
General Manager IT - Express Highway management company
Job Title : General Manager-IT
Department / Division : Information Technology
External Interface : (Enlist external agencies/authorities that you are required to deal with while discharging your duty)
Minimum Qualification : (i.e. education, training etc.)
- B. E /B. Tech (IT or Computers) (M.B A would be added advantage)
- At least 2 to 3 certifications in the core area
Minimum Experience : 15-20 years of industry experience in Tolling systems.
Special Skills/Attributes : (required for performing the job effectively)
- Handful experience with the system development process for tolling & ITS applications.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Regulation of laws
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and listening communication skills: good public speaking ability.
Overall Purpose/Objective of the job : Monitoring complete site operations with support staff and handling NHAI authorities and local administration with proper guidelines and achieve short term and medium-term business plan.
Key Responsibility (List major responsibilities, that you have, to achieve the key objectives) :
- Design, creating and formulating the SLA for all technical work.
- Evaluating SLA of various TMS and HTMS vendors and ensuring maintenance of Tolling and HTMS system in strict compliance with SLA.
- Responsible for leading & making decisions regarding the formulation and implementation of policies, SOPs.
- Executing annual maintenance contracts with various TMS, HTMS vendors.
- System budgeting and cost effective planning for project site and Toll spare management.
- Monitoring of supportive macro and micro analysis formats for Traffic and Revenue & other Operational processes.
- Creates and maintains a high performance environment characterized by positive leadership and a strong team orientation.
- To accomplish Periodic Systems and Processes Compliance Assessment (Audits), Equipment Maintenance & Systems Assessment Audit to identify gaps and suggest remedial/mitigation measures to enhance efficiency and revenue collection.
- Participation in the decision making process regarding the planning, design, technology and implementation of integrated toll collection systems on new toll projects.
- To ensure full compliances with statutory, contractual and procedural compliances.
- Point of contact with Headquarters for all IT related information.
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources
- Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Developing and improving Cyber-plan coordinated with HQ team.
Work Location : Hyderabad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.