Senior Consultant at Antal International
Views:215 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
General Manager - Information Technology - Agriculture/FMCG (10-12 yrs)
- Develop a detailed project plan including risk and communication management and monitor the progress with specific focus on triple constraints; cost, schedule and scope
- Build a strong structure for project governance to provide specific project related information to the targeted stakeholders
- Evaluate project risks on continuous basis and deploy risk mitigation strategies to control the progress of the project
- Strive to improvise on the existing solution to help business derive maximum benefit from varied IT solutions deployment
- Generate ideas for business improvements and is able to implement them practically
- Drive various system implementations/support initiatives and involve in opportunity mining, writing project proposals for various businesses involving project schedules and cost estimates
- Own and deliver the project deliverables, schedules, service levels and productivity etc.
- This is a Diversity-focused position and we are looking to hire a woman talent only for this role.
- Graduate/Post-graduate, preferably from a top B-School (Tier 1 & 2) with a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in ERP domain, preferably in Agriculture/FMCG or supply chain industries
- Should have experience in SAP/other ERP covering core modules with mastery on at least one module and working knowledge on the business process in remaining functional areas
- Should possess at least one valid certification on Project Management like PMP or PRINCE II-Practitioner level. It is desirable to be certified in Agile, ITIL framework etc.
- Should have working knowledge on project management tools like MS-Project, MS-Office application, SAP Project Systems, Primavera etc.
- Experienced leader, ability to manage and direct work for a team of 30-50 members spread across multiple locations
- Good solution architecting experience and should have experience in usage of various effort estimation techniques, pricing strategies and managing project finance
- Entrepreneurial, excellent communication, customer centricity, should be self-driven, confident and gogetter
- Willing to travel short/medium term duration basis business needs
- Good interpersonal and team management skills is must and should be able to groom the team towards organizational goals.