Manager Recruitment at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:230 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
General Manager - Information Technology (8-10 yrs)
General Manager IT
- Oversee all technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals.
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
- Understand the business identify areas for automation, MIS to enhance value for the company.
- Setting up the IT Controls, IT Policies, checks &; SLA Levels for IT Support functions and processes (internal & external customers/ Vendors).
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Strong Experience in Retail Domain spanning across sourcing, supply chain, warehouse management and system integration.
- Expertise in handling the Process Management cross functional team to automate various business processes.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to make impact on business through complete adoption.
- Orientation towards internal customers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.