Managing Director at Global Placement Services
Views:1594 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
General Manager - Industrial Relations & Human Resources - Metal & Mining Industry (20-24 yrs)
Position: RI Head - Industrial Relations
Designation: GM / DGM
Qualification: MBA/ LLB/ PMIR (Full time)
Industry: Metal & Mining
Experience: 15 - 20 years in Core IR professional experience in any Steel Manufacturing Industry.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1) Responsible for the overall plant Industrial Relations, harmony and effective HR processes in the Plant.
2) Union Management, Long Term Wage Settlement (2 -3 nos.), Welfare, Grievance handling, Employee negotiations, employee conflicts, initiating disciplinary actions and other activities.
3) Handling both Unionized & Non-Unionized workforce and Deal with Trade Unions.
4) Has Experience in 12 (3) & 18(1) Settlements.
5) Formulation of IR strategies, plans and implementation thereof.
6) Initiatives/ implementation of sound IR practices and for improving employee performance and satisfaction.
7) Integration and standardization of IR systems and processes.
8) Should possess experience in handling unions and Wage Code, Wage settlements.
9) Well conversant in Odia language.
Age not more than 50 years.
Immediate Joining preferred.
Contact / WhatsApp - 7008706970