Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:3456 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
General Manager - Human Resources - Services Firm - IIM/XLRI/SCMHRD/TISS (10-15 yrs)
General Manager - HR in Mumbai for a very large service organisation having multi-branch operations
Company Profile :
Currently we have a suitable senior vacancy as GM-HR with our clients who are a large, leading, rapidly expanding, professionally managed service organisation having multi-locational operations in India -leaders in their field. Total headcount of the organisation exceeds 5000#. The position is based in Mumbai, reports to the Director-HR and leads a team. Our clients offer excellent salary/perks and career growth paths. (Annual CTC offered upto Rs.55.00 lakhs).
- We enjoy a very high level of credibility amongst our clients and in the Indian Industry. We have successfully manned a large number of high-technology start-ups who have rapidly scaled up and provided enormous Career enhancement opportunities to the candidates placed by us in these organizations.
General HR :
- Drive systemic organizational and people strategies that are aligned to the business strategy.
- Partner with Management team to facilitate organization and culture change in line with Organization Values.
- Constant review of employee performance and value add to ensure SME retention for a long time.
- Review, restructure organization charts and manpower planning in line with Business performance and strategy
- Recommend and implement solutions on significant employee relations matters.
- Monitor Industrial Relations and Employee relations developments to prevent disputes.
- Conduct Salary Increment Negotiations and enter Collective Bargaining Agreements with Unions
- Implementation of Group Code of Conduct & Ethics programme.
- Drive SAFETY as a value in the organization
- Performance Management, Talent Management, Learning & Development
- Embed the Performance Culture and guide the teams to follow performance management processes and drive developmental plans.
- Direct the administration of the compensation system and methodology, ensuring consistent practices based on standards of Organisation
- Drive people development processes
- Ensure a highly engaged and skilled work force through imparting behavioral and functional training interventions
- Formulate and implement the training
- Implementation of Succession Planning and Career Development actions plans
- Conducted job evaluations & job grading for all positions.
- Supervise & standardized Training programs
- Employee Engagement & Welfare
- Ensure that all employees are provided equal opportunity, fair and consistent application of policy.
- Roll out of Rewards & Recognition programs enabling employee participation to increase productivity, cost reduction, Safe & healthy working practices.
Governance, Compliance & HR processes
- Lead all compliances and ensure adherence of labor-related laws and regulations
- Conform to HR procedures as per the new Companies Act 2013
- Execute HR systems and tools based on guidelines of Organisation
- Prepare and implement HR Budgets and Costing, MIS reports, etc.
- Functional Project Manager for the implementation of new Advance Rostering & Leave Attendance
- Job Evaluations during the project phase
MBAs (only from premier institutes, 2003-2008 pass outs) ) with 10-15 years relevant experience in large, high-headcount (over 1000#), highly reputed organisations having national presence presence and branches all over India (banking, telecom, financial services, healthcare, hospitality, facilities-management, airlines, courier/transport, ecommerce, fmcg etc.).
- Must be working as HRBP/ SBU/Divisional HR Head and handling Generalist HR, Recruitment, HR-Ops, Employee-welfare. Must have had experience in Employee Relations, managing Unions and collective bargaining agreements