Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:1547 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
General Manager - Human Resources - Oil & Gas Industry (14-19 yrs)
Our client is a vertically integrated company operating in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and extraction, refining, distribution and marketing, power generation, and trading. They are into integrated energy business with operations in Europe, North and South America, Australasia, Asia, and Africa.
Some of the key responsibilities will include to :
- Deliver reliable, compliant, and secure HR operations in support of the business.
- Ensure health, safety & duty of care for our people.
- Provide analytics and insights to make robust people and business decisions.
- Develops a deep understanding of the business and the people they support.
- Partners closely with other P&C advisors and Centers of Expertise to agree and define product. outcomes, and activity prioritization, employee development, performance management, coaching, etc.
- Leverages best practices and identifies efficiencies and opportunities for synergies by connecting across P&C teams.
- Ensures personal and team compliance with the function's safety and ethics rules and processes, follows procedures, and provides an exemplary display of company's Values & Behaviours.
- Partnering with the business & coaching for success.
- Proactive talent management & Employee relations.
- Delivering value through agile work practices & digitally enabled.
- Delivering through company values and behaviours & leadership expectations.
To be eligible for this role you will require to have :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Human Resources, or another relevant field.
- Requires at least 14 to 16+ plus years' experience in Human Resources, proven capability, and experience in strategic talent management, ER, change management, and organizational development.
- Strong leadership capability and a role-model of best practices in building capability, coaching, and driving high performance.
- Track record of effective strategic partnering and executive level coaching, with demonstrated ability to apply business acumen and clearly link value to business results.
- Experience with organizational change and working in a matrixed organization and working knowledge of local labor legislation and regulations.
- Great communication skills and the ability to influence key senior stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.