General Manager - Human Resources - Medical Devices/Diagnostic/Pharma/Life Science (12-23 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY :
Based in Trivandrum, Kerala, in India, this HR role will lead the HR function in India to support the Commercial and Plant Operations as well as the Innovation & Development, and Quality functions in India. This HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for the design, development, alignment, and implementation of the People Strategy through the various programs and initiatives in the market.
Looking for a candidate from Medical devices/Diagnostic/pharma/Life science etc
- Provide direction to the HR team and oversee the day to day running of the HR function. Ensure critical processes are effectively and efficiently administered including and not limited to talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, talent management, compensation & benefits, industrial relations, facilities management, etc.
- Develop and Implement an HR work plan to support the Business Objectives.
- Manages the HR relationship with key members of the management team. Partner with all management levels to drive business results that optimize talent, structure, process, and culture.
- Collaborate with the Regional HR and Global COEs teams on all elements of the HR delivery model to ensure delivery of progressive cost-effective HR solutions, services, and programs to address critical business needs
- Working as part of a Team, and individually, be proactively involved at all levels and in all functions to resolve organizational issues and impediments, add value across the business areas in pursuit of company objectives and regional strategy.
- Provides employment law-related expertise and guidance.
- Defines, designs, and implements positive employee relations programs, in consultation with relevant stakeholder groups, to promote a growth mindset culture and build a motivated and performance-driven workforce.
- Participates with HR inputs across the organization on major business initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.