Deputy Manager at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:497 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
General Manager - Human Resources - Logistics Firm - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (10-12 yrs)
Hiring for Big Logistic Firm
Job Description: Dy. General Manager - Human Resources
Job Title: Dy. General Manager - Human Resources
Reporting to: Chief People Officer and Vice President - HR
Desired Qualification: Full-time MBA/PG in Human Resources from Premier Institution
Required experience range: Approximately 10+years
Targeted industry: Open
- Company is poised for transformative growth over the next decade, based on India GDP growth, digitising existing service offerings and launching new products aimed at offering integrated solutions to clients. Employee retention, motivation and growth are critical to such plans.
- This person will be responsible for PAN India role and handle the entire gamut of human resources function. This position develops, implements, and aligns HR programs/practices with business objectives, serving as a strategic business partner to India business in conjunction with CPO and guide employees in their day to day HR needs.
- The incumbent will create structures for the organization to help in future strategic growth path. Link employee growth to company's growth with clear matrix for rewards and recognition
- Benchmark employee engagement matrix with 100% employee coverage
- Bring a sense of passion, ownership and creativity to the overall HR function.
Strategic HR :
- Work closely with CPO and business to understand the current and future business scenarios and plan strategies for technology advancement and talent management.
- Lead innovative solutions, co-creating, diagnosing with interventions for strategic change management to include vision, mission, values, culture, goal and team alignment in conjunction with CPO
- Champion, develop and implement HR strategies which meet the overall strategy, goals and desired culture of Allcargo Logistics
- Provide objective and strategic input and guidance to employees at all levels of the organization including career development, and general management / employee relationship issues
- Manage an effective succession plan for business leaders in the organization
Talent and Performance Management:
- Partner with talent sourcing to ensure identification, development and retention of talent in line with company's strategy
- Facilitate early identification of excellent talent for high potential development program
- Put in place effective systems and processes of PMS for goal settings, appraisals, review mechanisms and other performance management related tools
Learning & Development:
- Create, execute and manage integrated leadership processes and capability building initiatives
- Creating and executing L & D programs that positively strengthen the organization's ability to attract, develop and retain best in class talent
- Identify processes and delivery mechanisms for learning initiatives to develop skill inventory matrix across the organization
Policy Formulation and Implementation:
- Create and execute policies for employee motivation, development and retention
- Designing annual incremental policy that is concurrent with business and market expectations
- Creates change management and communications strategy to support corporate-wide organizational initiatives and manage expectations of business leaders and employees
- Ensure HR policies are compliant as per standard guidelines
- Implement HR policies and programs including employee relations, talent acquisition, salary administration, benefits and management training
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy including company goals, vision, mission, financial position, strategy, competition, technology and culture
- Ensure that organizational design and rewards structure is reflective of dynamic business environment
- Partner with compensation specialists to analyze wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation
- Investigate claims of misconduct and escalates to legal and security team as required
- Develop and implement a framework of business metrics that quantifies the effectiveness of the HR function
- Ensure seamless flow of HR processes through effective implementation of HRMS
Desired Candidate's Profile:
- MBA with around 10+ years of experience in the HR function.
- Prior working in top ranked organization (in employee satisfaction / best company to work for) would be ideal
- Proven experience in delivering innovative HR programs within a fast paced, evolving and wide organizational setting
- Strong business acumen and general management experience and capabilities to effectively assess internal business environment and deliver transformative change where necessary
- Exposure to new age HRMS aimed at driving employee productivity and satisfaction. Tech savy.
- Proven track record of Talent Acquisition/ L&D/ Employee Engagement/ PMS design/implementation, design and run strategic initiatives to improve employee motivation
- Requires outstanding interpersonal, coaching, influencing & listening skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization including the board.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment and able to work on various projects simultaneously, requiring strong organizational and time management skills