Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1337 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
General Manager - Human Resources/Industrial Relations - Manufacturing/Construction Firm (15-18 yrs)
We have retained by a well-known business group in India. Our client manufactures cement and they are a listed company. We are hiring the Head of HR/ IR . This role will be HR generalist which includes responsibility for managing the IR function.
- The successful candidate must be a HR Professional who understands the current in HR and IR trends and is strong with the fundamentals in HR & IR.
- He/she should a be a change agent to build positive culture across levels.
- Should have experience in managing Labour internal union, Settlement, Public Relations,Local Matters and Settlements and Disciplinary matters.
- Manpower planning; budget planning, employee engagement, and ability to drive committees.
- Deal with external stakeholders such & Government authorities.
- Should handle entire compliance & plant operations. Must have a strong understanding of plant operations & production.
- Should Understand the Factory Culture, productivity measurement and Workforce Optimization.
- Must be thorough of HR Processes like PMS, Recruitment, Manpower Retention, Employee Engagement etc.
- 15 years of experience in Manufacturing / Construction industry. Post graduate in HR / MBA with HR Specialization.