Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:3462 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
General Manager - Human Resources - Healthcare Products & Services (12-15 yrs)
An exciting opportunity to head the HR function for a leading health care products company Be a part of growth oriented organization
Opportunity to supervise end to end HR function on PAN India level
Be a part of the Indian Leadership team
A leading healthcare products and services provider, the organization is a market leader in innovative solutions in diverse business areas and has redefined medical care across the globe through the development of advanced medical products. The organization has a considerable presence in India and is looking to bring on board a General Manager HR to lead its entire HR operations across India.
Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for :
- Ensuring implementation of HR policies and procedures along with identifying the legal policies to be adhered at the local level
- Acting as a HR business partner and working very closely with the business units to devise strategies for the existing and expanding business.
- Leading and motivating the team in line with the company values around talent management, employee engagement and grievances, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, compensation and benefits etc.
- Act as an interface between senior stakeholders and local teams in handling business decisions and strategically driven change management tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You will be a MBA in HR with at least 12 years of managerial experience.
- You should have handled a large team and driven business results in a core leadership function.
- Strong experience in hiring leadership positions is mandatory
- You should necessarily have a personality to handle Global HR teams along with the general management experience and deep knowledge of the medical equipment and devices industry.
- Furthermore, prior experience of scaling a business, delivering key results and working in a global environment (MNC) is mandatory.
- The client is looking for a strategic thinker with a strong commercial acumen, the ability to manage multiple stakeholders, and handle abstract employee situations in their daily course of work.
- Further, the candidate should have the ability to lead change management and work closely with Councils/Unions depending upon the business environment.
- Open to any industry (medical industry is strongly preferred).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.