Manager Recruitments at CKS Associates
Views:3016 Applications:730 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
General Manager - Human Resources - FMCG (10-16 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas
1. Partners with the Business Unit leadership including Function Heads and COE to build strategies that will engage people in delivering the organizations vision; plays an active role in engaging people on sustainable business growth and the commercial agenda; Recognizes and provides insights on business trends, barriers, risks and opportunities that may impact the business
2. Acts as coach and trusted business advisor to influence BU leaders and Function Leaders/team in the areas of leadership, organization effectiveness, leading change, organization architecture, building capability and the implications of short and long-term strategic decisions.
3. Stewards the company culture by recognizing, articulating and shaping the need for change; drives organisational norms and values, and integrates the culture into Associates ways of working.
ORGANIZATION IMPACT/ INFLUENCE:
- Strategic business partner, leadership coach and trusted advisor to the business unit leaders and respective teams
- Member of BU HR leadership team developing and leading deployment including key initiatives and team member on selected PAC projects
- Partners and collaborates with Centres of Expertise in the Group and Shared Services (triangle model) to create needs assessments, build strategies, leverage common work initiatives and obtain additional Classified - Confidential
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements
- Balances Immediate and Long Term Priorities
- Delivers Results
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas
- Develops and Inspires,
- Sets a Winning Example
Proficiency in Core HR Skill Areas:
- HR Planning & forecasting, Talent acquisition and development, OD & Change, Reward Management, Employee Relations,
- Sound understanding of Local labour/employment laws,
- Proficiency in Organization Effectiveness
- Integrated Talent Strategies Development/Implementation, Change Planning/Management, Capability Development, Human Capital Management, Organization Design, Performance Management/Culture Change, and Team Effectiveness
- Proficiency in consulting, coaching, strategic solution development, facilitation and design, influencing skills.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Direct Reports (Position Titles, not names): None
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of General Administration and Basic Financial Analysis (budgeting
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as an HR generalist working with senior leadership teams and with in-depth exposure to one or two HR specialist areas
- Project management experience and skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.