Chief Recruitment Specialist at Rekrut India
Views:892 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
General Manager - Human Resources - AlcoBev (10-13 yrs)
General Manager - SC and India Mfg HR Lead
We have an urgent opening with a leading Alcobev company.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
The role is responsible for overseeing the supply chain and manufacturing functions at an india level. The key areas of responsibility for this role are the entire gamut of hr including strategy formulation, hr business partnering, culture building interventions, talent acquisition, talent management, industrial relations including union and employee relations, performance management etc. It requires strong industry exposure to in depth data analysis, deep understanding of business requirements and providing custom solutions to problem areas.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and implementing strategic plans for improved HR operations and demonstrated abilities to provide strategic HR & IR support to top-management and business leadership.
- Drive employee productivity thereby improving plant margins
- Formulating talent acquisition & retention strategies resulting in improved tat and cost savings
- Spearheading performance management, rewards & recognition programs, L&D initiatives, and employee engagement activities. Exposure also includes managing the employee life cycle & labor compliance.
- Drive and execute the Manpower planning for SC and Manufacturing functions based on the projected volumes & requirements. This would include manpower forecasting as well as manpower rationalization (if required), secondary manpower planning etc.
- Manpower planning for fixed and contractual labor which is in line with the production plan
- Preparing and managing budgets for the department including manpower and support services
- Ensuring amenable Union - Management relation exists to ensure that Brewery operates smoothly & no man-days are lost due to industrial unrest. Responsible for negotiating with the unions (for Wage Agreements/Incentive etc.) as & when required & proceed on the terms after discussions.
- Ensuring fixed and variable budgets are maintained and drive efficiency and are within the guidelines
- Work with the Talent management team to ensure appropriate training programs are conducted for all levels at the plant
- Responsible for driving Employee Health and Safety measures at the plant
- Overseeing the entire gamut of employee engagement initiatives and providing strategic support as and when required
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL SET:
- Education -MBA HR
- 10-12 Years of experience
- Efficient team leader and player possessing demonstrable leadership capabilities in managing complex business challenges, mentoring & driving results through active engagement of employees in line with organization's vision and goals.