Director at Maxima Global Executive Search
Views:1822 Applications:557 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Human Resources - Agri Technology/Service Sector (15-18 yrs)
Our client is a leading player in the Agri technology/ services sector with disruptive technologies, funded by some top names in the industry and professionals who have set up world class companies in this domain..
They are currently looking for a senior HR professional to work at the corporate office and develop world class L&D initiatives, training, succession planning teams to ensure the delivery and success of these COEs
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic direction on talent, learning, career and leadership development to retain and upskill the talent.
- Lead, develop and implement organisational development strategies, providing thought leadership, and innovation in interventions that enable the organisation to become a best practice organisation
- Oversee the development, implementation and embedding of succession planning practices, talent management and development programmes across the organisation to enable it to fully utilise the potential of its people and meet future and changing business needs.
- Oversee the development, delivery and regular review of the L&D business plan, budget planning, workforce plans.
- Providing career progression guidance, and career pathways accessible to all employees
- Oversee the development and delivery of strategic leadership development programmes for all leaders
- Development of key relationships internally and externally
- 15+ years of work experience in HR in R&D/ Hospitality/ Services/ Pharma sectors
- Postgraduate qualification from Tier 1/ Tier 2 institutes
- Relevant HR Leadership role in the last five years handling Talent Management, Learning & OD interventions
- Ability to lead continuous organisational change and development
- Excellent organisational skills Ability to deliver projects to plan, and cost and quality
- Able to proactively develop team dynamics and performance, ensuring quality standards are consistently achieved
- Ability to build good relationships and partnerships with key influencers across the organisation