Managing Director at Gudah Consultants
Views:1442 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Human Resource - Steel Conglomerate (25-30 yrs)
KRAs and Key Activities :
1. Define the human resource Plan in terms of people acquisition, retention, motivation and development in line with the organizations Annual Business Plan.
2. Creating and strengthening employers Brand Value of the organization to become employer of choices.
3. Oversee study for Manpower Rationalization and Optimization for achieving maximum efficiency and utilization of resources.
4. Plan and Monitor human resources operations financial budgets by forecasting and estimating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources, initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
5. Monitor HR processes of Talent acquisition, Management and Development.
6. Develop a suitable compensation/Incentive strategy, including compensation structure and specific payouts at different levels across the organization, through competitive benchmarking.
7. Develop a robust performance culture across the organisation, by setting a system that objectively and transparently assesses performance, and appropriately rewards the same
8. Development of leadership pipeline and Succession Planning
9. Ensure implementation and rollout of the knowledge management initiative across the organization.
10. Ensure all HR policies and procedures are up to date and revisited from time to time as per business needs.
11. Monitoring periodic Employee engagement initiatives of employee connect, Rewards & Recognition which encourage motivation, encouragement and participation.
12. Enhancing the employer brand value by continuously improving the employee engagement and industry academia meet.
13. Creating a conductive & Co-cordial work environment for ensuring JSW Steel. Dolvi Works as great place to work.
14.Developing annual recruitment plan for managing Lateral recruitment of critical position as well as new positions in the project area
15. Preparation and maintenance of organisational design in alignment of long term strategic objective
16. Preparation, maintenance and review of the Job Description library
17. Helping employees with designing Key Result Areas (KRAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ensuring KRA completion across organization
18. Managing half yearly and yearly performance Appraisal
19. Developing a plan for Skill & Competency Assessment, Identification of gap and designing Individual Developmental Plan
20. Designing Training Interventions for overall development of workforce
21. Planning structured Job Rotation, Job Enlargement and Job enrichment for ensuring succession planning keeping in view current and future requirements of the organization
22. Managing employees transfers & Internal Job Postings
23. Identifying, preparing various developmental intervention for identified high potential employees, therefore ensuring leadership pipeline for long term success of the organization
24. Conducting annual employee engagement survey and various initiatives
25. Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, need identification and regular consultation with departmental heads
26. Preparation of Monthly and Annual Training Calendar considering the identified training needs
Decision making authority :
- Manpower Planning, HR Budget, Recruitment and selection, Training and development, Union Management, Administration activity and Employee welfare.
Educational Background and Work Experience :
- MBA/PGDM in HR, MSW
- 25-30 years in HR field in Manufacturing Sector.
- Effective & Open communication
- Business Perspective / Acumen
- Ownership & drive for results
- Customer focus
- Leading change