Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:686 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
General Manager - Human Resource - Real Estate - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (8-10 yrs)
The organization is an established name in the real estate industry, having developed and delivered some of the state of the art residential and commercial properties in India, have a very strong on-going projects pipeline and carries the potential of delivering consistent success moving forward.
The leadership envisages of creating professionally strong and performance driven organisation with clear policies, processes, strategies and practices on the human capital front. The idea is to have a uniform culture and practices across various locations of its presence and have a clear talent management strategy.
The intent is to seek a dynamic HR General Manager, who understands the business & is effectively able to manage multiple locations. An individual will be responsible for the entire HR & admin operations of the organization.
The focus will also be on working on achieving high engagement levels across all levels of employees, with innovative engagement practices and draw and follow quantifiable metrics.
Individual will report to & work closely with the President - HR of the organization
- Manage the overall Human Resource services, policies, and programs for the organization.
- Work on hiring budgets & ensure quality hires
- Ensure smooth execution of the attendance & payroll, on a monthly basis.
- An individual will be responsible for all administrative activities & associated compliance.
- Work closely with the executive teams and the employee committees, responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and evaluation of positive employee relations and programs within the business.
- Direct and supervise the implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff.
- Focus on Talent Management practices like assessment, career development and succession planning.
- Ensure all legal & statuary compliance
- Work on departmental budget periodically and implement ways to ensure budget compliance.
- Collaborate with functional heads on manpower planning/needs.
- Work closely on HR analytics and present the senior management with dashboards for a predictable future, present regular MIS and maintain the healthy standards of important parameters like Attrition, TAT, Learning Hours, Span of Control and Diversity.
- Recruit, train, develop and manage effectively the on-going performance of direct reports
- Focus on establishing strong performance management systems with linked rewards and compatibility process
- Introduce best practices and create an aligned and engaged environment for the workforce.
- Travel to various company locations, to ensure compliance & uniformity of efforts
The GM - Human Resources is a hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to various functional areas.
- Full-time Post graduate degree/diploma in Human Resource from Tier I institute only (XLRI, TISS, IIM, Symbiosis, Etc...)
- 8-10 years progressive HR experience
- Computer literacy including HRIS, preferably with an ERP system
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to develop related programs & policies
- Willingness to travel 4-5 times a month
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.