HR Executive at Bright Consultant
Views:2610 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
General Manager - Human Resource - Liquor Plant (15-25 yrs)
- The exposure required in the Manufacturing Unit in the following areas.
- Manpower Planning at Multiple unit level.
- Spearheading the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements.
- Training & Development.
- Compliance of all laws is applicable to a distillery/factory.
- Contract Labour Management.
- Industrial Relations.
- Developing an employee engagement programme by considering the future requirement of the business/company such as employee retention & career growth for their personal/financial growth.
- Liaising with government departments and regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with statutory obligations.
- Payroll management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.