Leadership Consultant at Schatz Consulting
Views:5781 Applications:771 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
General Manager - Human Resource - Food Processing/Food/Beverage (10-12 yrs)
We have Head HR role with one of our VC funded client based at Bangalore
Role Overview :
- Lead the HR function and be key member of the leadership team and work closely with key stake holders to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business and ensure that the business objectives are met
- Develop and implement HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
- Partner with leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
- Partner with multiple HR team to support business unit initiatives
- Provide hands-on, full-cycle recruitment support to business teams
- Partner with senior stakeholders and hiring managers to determine and anticipate staffing needs and changes
- Post grad/MBA/PG Diploma in Human Resources and 10 - 12 years of experienced HRBP, preferably with a background in a Food Processing/Food/Beverage Industry
- Strong collaboration and consultative skills working with a diverse and dynamic group of stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively coupled with a willingness and desire to apply tactical and functional knowledge.
- Effective communicator internally and externally - demonstrated influencing skills.
- Strong direct and indirect management and leadership experience - demonstrated ability to coach others around management guidelines and leadership principles.
- Flexible and self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership for quality of work and impact.
- Strong relationship building skills - able to establish credibility quickly.
- Strong recruitment experience to include experience in behavioural interviewing and a track record for hiring good talent.
- Fast decision making combined with hands-on mentality.
- Excellent organisational skills - able to effectively prioritise workloads for self and the team and ensure others meet defined timescales and deliverables.