Research Associate & IT Executive at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:2543 Applications:495 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
General Manager - Human Resource - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
- Drive and manage the development and implementation of companywide performance management systems
- Establish key metrics to accurately define the competencies and skills required for each role/department within the organization along with individual performance mapping to set-up the KPI framework
- Developing and conducting training's and workshops to ensure that all performance management systems are accurately understood and exercised
- Conduct regular performance appraisal exercises and workshops for middle to senior level management
- Manage organizational performance levels by exercising performance improvement plans to individuals, teams as and when necessary through systematic identification systems.
- Providing ongoing support to ensure that performance management systems are being used to effectively manage operations work processes and individual performances and to identify and manage operational risks.
- Review and improve existing performance management systems and staff motivation/development plans.
- Lead relevant adhoc Performance Management or HR projects and initiatives.
- At least 10 years of experience in HR with 5+ years of direct experience in developing, implementing or evaluating performance appraisal systems within FMCG organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.