Consultant at Michael Page
Views:550 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
General Manager - HRIS Lead - FMCG/Food Processing (8-20 yrs)
Our client is global FMCG and food processing giant with footprint in 40+ countries with several flagship products in different geographies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own global HR core system (SuccessFactors), as well as the global HR tech landscape (Absorb, Solium etc.), ensuring the overall global HR system view and features
- Drive and manage structural policy, processes and procedures related to the global HRIS, as well as global headcount policy, position management guide and process, user HR system access guide etc.
- Oversee HRIS governance ensuring impact analysis, outcomes, investments needed and OCM required through the Global Change Control Board
- Oversee global HR data management policy, design, governance, and catalog/ playbook, harmonizing and aligning global HR employee data fields
- Ensure comprehensive, accurate and global understanding of employee data is required to effectively run the business and optimize the productivity of its workforce
- Ensure the integrations of new technologies and initiatives into data standards and structures
- Ensure data privacy, establishing security standards an audit
- Ensure data access authorizations in accordance with privacy controls
- Define and implement global standard reports