General Manager - HR Transformation - Consulting Firm (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
Identify critical areas of HR Transformation work
- Identify areas along with CHROs where transformation can create maximum impact or it helps to standardize any HR process.
- Plan how the specific actions have to be rolled out in different businesses and in geographies.
- Identifying the appropriate resources for each project is critical for its delivery the resource could be an external partner, internal resources etc. The budgets for all such resources has to be planned and managed.
- All projects have to be reviewed for their performance and effectiveness periodically. A status update on work done has to be published to stakeholders periodically.
- All the files, documents, data etc that are created for the purpose of HR transformation have to be kept in a common place, tagged appropriately and kept accessible.
- Community capability management, Change management
- Different communities of expertise are created as a part of this process. Any activities that impact this community, has to be managed with processes - monthly reviews, capability building, weekly reviews, social interactions etc.
- Similarly, this is a large change management initiative - stakeholder management is a critical part of this process/role.