Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:1014 Applications:448 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
General Manager - HR - Strategic Initiatives - XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI (11-12 yrs)
GM HR Strategic Initiatives
The role-holder will be responsible for -
- Creation and roll-out of strategies to position the organisation as an employer of standing.
- Focusing on showcasing the organisations HR practices, culture and employee-centric programmes.
- Communication and campaign management to sharpen employer branding.
- To initiate, build, and share the best practices at various platforms like HR Forums, media /relevant institutions and associations.
- Alumni are an important part of the ecosystem and maintaining fruitful relations with them is an important responsibility.
- Content creation and management across portals relevant to the stated context.
- The outcomes of Employee engagement surveys and other feedback have to become the basis for HR strategies; the incumbent will activate the efforts in this direction and do the project management for organization-wide execution thereof.
- To work towards creatively communicating employee success stories and achievements to stakeholders both internal and external.
- Working closely with branding and communication teams and ensuring consistency in communication across various fora.
- Support the projects auctioned for bringing about desired change, with the required information and other relevant inputs.
- MBA/PGDHRM from premier institutes. HR specialization.
- Around 12 years of post-qualification experience of managing HR roles in the service sector companies.
- Should have been a part of HR transformational initiatives and projects.
- Overall experience must align with stated Job Responsibilities.
- Knowledge and experience of campaigns, content management, and employer branding
- Self- driven and results-focused
- Analytical, possessing exceptional communication skills
- Collaborative and adept at stakeholder management
- Skillful and experienced in closely working with external partners and institutions.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.