Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:1070 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
General Manager - HR Programs & Operations - BPO/ITES (15-24 yrs)
General Manager (HR Programs & Operations - BPO/ITES)
- Managing the end-to-end HR process, this role will provide strategic leadership as a part of leadership team. You will serve as a trusted advisor and coach to leaders across the organization, while representing the Programs and Ops HR function as a key member of HR team.
- Collaborating closely with our India leadership groups, you will play a pivotal role in driving their success by offering valuable guidance and ensuring role clarity for all staff members. You will have the opportunity to create a high-performing environment that promotes growth and development.
- Lead the HR function for the Program and Operation Teams & Reporting Sr, AVP - HR, represent the HR function as a part of the Leadership Group (LG) and as a part of the Internal operations team:
- Foster a collaborative and welcoming work environment in the organization to enable excellence and high performance; establish a strong employer value proposition to attract and retain the right talent and utilize external communication channels and opportunities to actively grow Co's overall employer brand by collecting testimonials, providing creative direction for our careers page, social media postings, and representing Co's at career fairs and other external forum.
- Participate within the LG, contributing to overall strategy and decision-making process by providing HR consultation as needed.
- Support the top-line leaders in strategic oversight of mission, objectives and actions, review and take corrective measures from a HR perspective.
- Represent m as a part of the HR team and Internal Operations team by advocating for the group, collaborating with others on common initiatives, flagging issues as they arise, and generally taking a highly participatory approach in forums.
HR Planning & Recruitment
- Working closely with the Vertical Leads to understand the HR requirements, support in developing HR recruitment plans with job descriptions, have a strong database of CVs through networks as well as work with consultants, shortlist relevant CVs and facilitate interview process as per organizational policy, negotiate and finalize the recruitments within agreed time and budget.
Compensation & Benefits
- Participate in compensation benchmarking exercises, provide recommendations to ensure competitive pay and benefits.
- Manage the goal setting process at the functional and individual level for engineering and product staff members.
- Review the goals / KRAs of all staff members at the beginning of the performance appraisal cycle and ensure that the goals / KRAs are well defined and aligned to the organizational and functional goals.
- Support the creation of plan / timelines for the annual performance appraisal and ensure adherence to the plan / timelines.
- Track and share the status of the performance appraisals with the Sr. AVP - HR
- Support managers / supervisors for conducting effective appraisal discussions, as required
- Ensure that all appraisal forms are duly completed and timely submitted by all the staff members and their supervisors.
- Compile the ratings, conduct preliminary analyses, and creation of appraisal letters and communication of final ratings.
- Ensure strong documentation and record keeping for all stages of performance appraisal, including filing of appraisal letters in the personnel files, utilizing existing HR systems.
- Provide inputs for increments and variable pay linked to performance.
- Develop and implement a constructive and transparent performance review process, provide training to supervisors and supervisees as a part of the objective setting and review cycles, identify high potential/ fast trackers and create a development plan for succession planning and ensure all staff have completed their reviews, objectives, and other assessments in the PMS.
- Facilitate triangulation method of assessment between appraiser, appraiser and reviewer including annual goal setting and bi-annual review wherever necessary. Support managers/supervisors for conducting effective appraisal discussions, as required. Ensure that all appraisal forms are duly completed and timely submitted by all the staff members and their supervisors.
Learning and Development
- Prepare a training calendar for Program and Operation teams so that staff can take advantage of growth opportunities.
- Liaise with the vendors / training providers / trainers for the design and development of training material and facilitate training sessions where required.
- Track effectiveness of the training programs by analyzing participant & facilitator feedback, attendance, etc.
- Ensure constant and consistent learning opportunities for employees in discussion with Sr. AVP - HR and allocated budget; maintain organizational skills Matrix.
Manage Coaching and Leadership Development
- Develop strong coaching and trusted advisor relationships with managers and leaders within the organization.
- Have regular 1:1s and participate in team meetings with an eye towards coaching leaders.
- Develop and train managers on important management skills.
- Course correct management issues as required.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Thorough working knowledge of foundational HR functional areas with a minimum of 15+ years' progressive HR experience in a BPO/ITES organization; a commitment to continuing education in the field.
2. Employee Engagement surveys tools, Benefits management platforms etc.
3. Relationship management skills:
A. Ability to manage employee interactions and provide service and support to the organization by building credibility and trust, building, and maintaining effective working relationships, having a customer service mindset, and being a great cross-team collaborator.
4. Communication skills:
A. Ability to communicate with stakeholders clearly and succinctly through written and verbal communication, feedback, facilitation, negotiation, and active listening skills.
5. Leadership and Influencing change:
A. Ability to influence and build consensus, navigate change and support others with change management with a focus on achieving clear results and goals.
6. Navigating HR ethically:
A. The ideal candidate will put Co's values and mission at the front and center of the work they do, demonstrate high integrity and professionalism, and be courageous in raising issues that are counter to Co's values.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Offices: Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.