Global TA & Founder at Referpark Consulting Services
Views:757 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
General Manager - HR Business Partner - IT Product Firm (15-20 yrs)
Hiring General Manager HRBP in Noida Location - IT Product / FINTECH
- Our IT Product Based Client is Hiring Senior HR Business Partner/ GM HR in Noida Location
- Manages the execution of the design of talent, structure, culture and/or processes for an assigned organization. Provides feedback and insights to organizational design.
- Manages the execution of the design of talent, structure, culture and/or processes for an assigned organization.
- Provides feedback and insights to organizational design.
- Partners and consults with peer HR disciplines (e.g., Talent Management, Organization Development, HR Business Insights) on leveraging the systems model, diagnosing talent pyramid and talent management processes/programs, interpreting results, and building recommendations based on data analyses.
- Contributes to the design and implementation of the assessments or solutions for organizational effectiveness.
- Interprets results of analyses provided by HR Business Insights on talent management processes (e.g., attrition, movement, polls, compensation patterns), talent needs, and risks, in the context of the business. Provides recommendations about organizational strategies, goals, and actions.
- Contributes to implementation plans based on data analysis results and recommendations. Identifies new sources of information and areas from which to collect data (e.g., focus group, interviews, surveys).
Change Design & Orchestration
- Implements and adapts to new or changing structures (leadership or organizational), cultural change, or business-specific programs/processes (e.g., training, talent movement) for an assigned organization.
- Evaluates internal business drivers and environmental factors to foster change adoption among a diversity of employees and managers.
- Assesses risks and benefits to ensure project feasibility, and collaborates with business leaders or HR partners to develop effective change-management strategies and training materials.
- Manages the implementation of the holistic people plan (e.g., talent management, leadership effectiveness, diversity and inclusion, culture) for an assigned organization by providing insights and recommendations, and shares feedback and ideas with leadership on the development of people plan.
Strategic Talent Management
- Participates in the implementation of strategic talent management efforts (e.g., planning, movement, development) for an assigned organization by identifying talent strengths and needs and collaborating with Talent Management.
- Participates in implementing and managing the strategic talent plan for an assigned organization. Collaborates with Total Rewards to understand the market competitiveness of the client organization's compensation.
- Contributes to implementing talent movement plans using business insights and data to identify potential successors. Executes on operational processes defined by others to ready successors and place them in the new role.
- Contributes to talent development plans by identifying areas for improvement using business insights and data. Executes on operational processes based on established talent development plans. May work with Readiness on the onboarding, training and development of talent in the go to market space.
- Implements the Diversity and Inclusion plan for an assigned organization. Contributes to increasing the awareness of the Diversity and Inclusion plan among employees and managers. Identifies areas for improvement in the plan to increase workforce diversity and inclusion.
Leadership & Team Performance
- Supports leadership effectiveness and performance by assessing data and reporting/documenting findings. Coaches and assists managers and leaders through organizational change and recommends inclusive leadership practices.
- Implements interventions to improve leadership and team performance. Contributes to leadership capability planning for an organization. Engages leaders and teams to adopt and embody leadership principles.
Strategy Clarity & Alignment
- Understands the business strategies of their assigned organization. Executes on people and organizational priorities to drive business decisions and achieve specific business goals.
- Assists with guiding business leadership on clarifying and executing business strategies for an assigned client. Identifies areas for improving the clarity and effectiveness of strategy execution. Participates in the implementation of interventions.
- Required/Minimum Qualifications
- 15+ years work experience with Human Resources processes or related (e.g., hiring, training, performance management) OR Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field AND 5+ years work experience with Human Resources or related processes (e.g., Hiring, Training, Performance Management).
Additional or Preferred Qualifications :
- Master's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Human Resources Professional Certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, SHRM)
- 3+ years experience with partnering with wide network of clients and across Human Resources to deliver effective business solutions.