Senior Consultant at Flexability
Views:1670 Applications:645 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
General Manager - HR Business Partner - FMCG (8-14 yrs)
- This role is responsible to provide business partnership to the corporate functions towards lifecycle of employees with the primary objective of driving change and growth.
- Driving strategic initiatives, acting as a strategic advisor to top leadership.
- Utilize strong organizational, planning and communication skills towards improving operational efficiency.
- Drive HR Strategies and interventions in line with business long term plans & spearheading projects
- Work closely with leaders and teams to understand the pulse of the business floor and then build and execute thoughtful engagement plans
- As a HR Business Partner facilitate employee life cycle management of his/ her function/ BU and ensure smoother assimilation
- Implementation of HR initiatives including Talent Acquisition, Performance management, Rewards and Recognition, Employee Engagement, Learning & development for the identified Corporate Functions.
- Support in implementation of employee reward programs like increments, variable pay plans, performance-linked plans etc.
- Provide support in adoption and implementation of change / HR initiatives such as P4Gs, FRCs etc.
- Support in creating communication collaterals, training material for engagement activities like events and regular training
- Postgraduate in HR/MBA from a reputed institute - Tier 1/Tier 2
- 8-14 years- experience in HRBP/Talent Management/HR consulting