Senior Consultant at AceProHR
Views:3490 Applications:1054 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:990
General Manager - HR Business Partner - Captive Unit (10-15 yrs)
Our client is the Shared Services unit for a Fortune 300 company
- This roles combines business & HR Strategy and reports to APAC HRBP & India HR Head
- We need an internal Consultant advisor - with excellent demonstrated capability in - aligning HR with Business Strategy, Coaching leaders, Organisation design, Organisation Development & Change Management
Key result Areas :
Align HR with Business Strategy :
- Act as a strategic ally to functional leaders, offering expert advice and support for organization design, workforce optimization, and strategic workforce planning.
- Collaborate with business leaders to identify and address key HR challenges and opportunities, aligning HR strategies with overall business goals.
- Lead and drive strategic HR initiatives to enhance organizational effectiveness, including talent acquisition, retention, and development strategies.
- Provide guidance and support in organizational design, ensuring the right structure, roles, and capabilities are in place to drive business success.
Program and Change Management :
- Lead and facilitate change management efforts to support the implementation of HR initiatives, ensuring smooth transitions and minimizing disruption.
- Develop and execute comprehensive change management plans, including communication strategies, stakeholder engagement, and training programs.
Person Profile : ideally a Consultant with corporate experience
- Master's degree in Human Resource Management or a related field.
- 10-15 years of demonstrated business partnering experience within a large, networked organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong strategic thinking abilities with the capability to translate business goals into HR initiatives.
- Proficient in problem-solving and decision-making.
- Deep understanding of employee relations, performance management, talent management,
and change management.
- Results-oriented with a proactive and initiative-driven approach to work.
- Strong organizational skills.