Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:14915 Applications:1183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:857
General Manager - HR Business Partner - BPO/KPO (10-18 yrs)
Talents from BPO/KPO/ITES Only (International Process)
Should have experience in Cost Management, P&L
MBA from Tier 1 Schools
- The HRBP will understand the requirements of business and will work closely with customer leadership in forecasting supply and demand, and offering tailor-made solutions.
- Act as a change consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
Strategy & Planning :
- To partner with the leadership to understand the business environment and work priorities to develop and execute innovative solutions to address current associate management issues.
- To be able to define the crucial activities from a HR / BP standpoint to drive effective execution and the desired outcome
- To be a catalyst to drive HR strategy to enable the organization to be one of the premier associate experience providers Performance Management and Professional Development
- Manage the execution and implementation of major Human Resources processes working with the team of HR representatives (e.g. annual and midyear promotions, annual performance management, compensation and salary administration) according to geographic/entity guidelines.
- Partner with the L&LD team to assess skill gaps with leadership, execute plans for skill development areas and support HR Representative Generalists in identification of people to attend training.
- To drive the engagement programs as and when defined/rolled out by the HRBP team
- Manage associate satisfaction programs to improve morale and retention.
- Promote an environment that encourages employee growth.
- Review results of People Surveys and work with leadership to affect change. Oversee customer Community meetings/activities.
- Evaluate, Identify and partner with training providers/vendors best in the industry to implement training & OD programs and services
Attributes and Characteristics:
- MBA in HR from a top reputed institute having 8 - 14 years of work experience
- Ability to build strategic partnerships.
- Build relationships internally and externally.
- Collaborates across the organization to maximize outcomes
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives for a timely and successful conclusion
- Able to communicate at all levels. Seen as a champion of the business goals and employee development
- Build synergies among different functions of HR and across locations