Principal Consultant at Leaders Hunt
Views:1450 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
General Manager/Head - Quality & Training - Six Sigma - BPO/Call Centre/BPM (11-16 yrs)
We are searching for a General Manager - Quality & Training for our very dear client based out of Navi Mumbai. They are a domestic BPM and a listed company.
Quality & Training Head aims to ensure that the product or service an organization provides is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations and you need to train your people according to the set parameters.
- Train the trainers
- Designing and improving the content on Quality and Training parameters
- Product Training
- Managing the Schedule
- Devising and establishing a company's training procedures, standards, and specifications
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national quality standards
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Provide training to ensure the quality
- Candidates must have experience in domestic BPO/Call Centre training & quality/training at managerial level.
Must be a six sigma certified professional
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.