Chief Executive Officer at Sushaan Synergies LLP
Views:1638 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
General Manager/Head - Information Technology - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
1 STATEGIC PLANNING AND INNOVATION
- Develop and Execute IT strategy, to drive innovation and efficiencies.
- Provide advice to leadership team on the application and use of various technologies leading to improvement in Top-line, Profitability, Productivity, Efficiency and Service excellence
- Evaluate customer's /market current and future requirements, prepare, and present proposals, design and deliver solutions to meet objectives.
- Creating and nurturing an enabling and modern working for employees using IT
2 PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Be a champion of change, optimising current IT solutions whilst promoting innovative solutions to operational challenges
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities. Prepare and implement project plans to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Control and manage the project resources and budget.
3 SUPPLIER/PARTNER MANAGEMENT
- Procure, negotiate, manage, and monitor contracts for product / services provided by third parties ensuring effective product / service delivery where applicable.
- Create and nurture a respectful and winning relationship with contractors, suppliers, and partners
4 LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- Proactively lead the development, implementation and review of committed IT strategies, annual project plans, policies, and procedures with strong implementation orientation.
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with key partners and stakeholders.
- To lead in ensuring best in class IT service across the organization
- Be accessible 24 by 7 by 365
- To provide clear, succinct, and cogent reports to required deadlines for the senior Management and key stakeholders as required.
5 PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Create and nurture a strong team and team leadership with technical and people skills commensurate with plans and objective
- To ensure effective management of staff and resources promoting team building and collaborative working to deliver the corporate plan within IT
6 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- To manage the IT budgets achieving Value for Money.
7 DATA PROTECTION, SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation including the applicable acts
- Implement and monitor systems, polices and frameworks to keep all IT systems secure
Educated to degree level or equivalent
Engineering / PG. An MBA / PGDBM preferred
- Preferably worked in a business function for few years in a position of responsibility
- Is currently heading the IT set up for at-least 2 years in a company with similar complexity of operation in B2C or B2B business.
- Strong exposure to On-prem & Cloud SAP Landscape in the areas of ERP, CRM & Analytics is mandatory. Exposure to SAP Supply Chain would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrates comprehensive awareness of existing and developing technologies and how they can be applied to the business
- Ability to recognise business opportunities and present a clear strategic vision of how technology can be applied to achieve success
- Currently managing minimum team in Conventional, Digital, Infra and Cyber security and IT governance, Cloud Technology area (Minimum 3 areas)
- Strong application of technology bias
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent implementation track record on Applications and Infrastructure
- Strong demonstrated ability to build and nurture relationships with partner ecosystem
- Ability to explain complex IT information clearly to 'lay' managers and other stakeholders
- Highly proactive and motivated