Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:2204 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager/Head - Industrial Relations/Human Resource - Infrastructure Firm (18-22 yrs)
General Manager (Head) - IR & HR
- Exposure to IR - unions, wage settlements, legal and labour cases, etc.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Administering compensation and benefit plans.
- Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Conducting employee onboarding and help plan training & development.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying for new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Currently having a corporate exposure experiences ranges from 18 to 22 years ideally from a Coal manufacturing firm & should have exposure in IR; handled various legal and labor cases along with Wage settlements. Proven experience as an HR Generalist with strong exposure to IR
2. Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
3. Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
4. Excellent communication and people skills
5. Aptitude in problem-solving
6. Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
7. Exposure to proactive IR, Statutory, Trade Union matters, Wage Negotiations and settlements, Legal, HR Operations, Employee engagement, L&D, Welfare and Productivity improvements.
8. Having exposure in handling multiple plants, TPM is an added advantage. Working knowledge in HINDI is essential.
9. Career stability & good IR track record is must for this position.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.