HR Consultant at xpertconexions
Views:1147 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
General Manager/Head - Business Strategy - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
Generate Strategic Insight:
- Trigger articulation of research requirements at the beginning of the planning cycle (or on specific research request from Senior Sponsors)
- Commission information gathering and research process
- Devise project plan and assign roles to team; Review and help refine proposals put forward by the team
- Supplement with own hypotheses and present the insights to the stakeholders involved.
Strategic Planning Process:
- Drive inclusion and participation in the Strategic Planning process; Facilitate Strategic Planning Workshops; Consolidate and structure the workshop outcomes; Work with sub-teams to scope out individual strategic elements
- Review output for quality, comprehensiveness, realization of inter-segment synergy and alignment with the Corporate Strategy
- Finalize the 3 year rolling Strategic Plan document and facilitate the presentation by the Segment and Product Heads for approval by the Top Management; Consolidate segment and product plans at a company level; Track the overall process schedule and resolve escalations to meet the set milestones.
Strategy Plan Deployment and Tracking:
- Communicate the finalized strategic plans to the functional leadership teams; Drive agreement on the review process, frequency and dashboards of the plan
- Periodically monitor and facilitate the review of functional dashboards
- Track and review deviations in key internal strategic planning parameters and assumptions regarding the environment (Demand, Economy, competition)
- Facilitate course correction measures as required
- Issue advisory to the AOP Team in the Strategic Plan imperatives to align AOP with the Strategic Plan.
Execution of Strategic Projects:
- Drive clarity of objectives and success criteria of strategic projects commissioned by the Corporate or Functional Heads
- Assign responsibilities to team and support with adequate resourcing (specialists from segment teams/ functions, funding etc.)
- Review progress vs. committed milestones as well as the quality of analysis of the critical projects
- Facilitate Senior Management decision making and buy-in on the recommendations; Issue guidelines with the team for seamless handover to operations.
- Regularly review team structure and assess talent requirements
- Participate in the recruitment and selection process
- Conduct goal setting and performance review for the team
- Drive team development, engagement and reward initiatives
- Coach and mentor team members as required to resolve any people issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.