Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:6391 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
General Manager - Government Liasioning - Fertiliser (15-18 yrs)
- The primary responsibility is to follows up on subsidy payments and interacts with dept of fertilisers on marketing/ sales issues like obtaining supply plan, applications on new products etc. Develop relationship with Government bodies including DOF, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilisers and update on new policies/changes in Fertiliser industry.
- To efficiently follow up all statutory and other applications submitted to the government and to get the approvals/recommendations on time. To oversee subsidy collections and intervene in case of any difficulty or problem in getting the funds. To liaise with GOI on any other matter wherever and whenever and take it to logical / favourable conclusion.
- Liaisoning & Coordination : Interacting with the GOI for differnt issues & assignment, especially with dept of fertilisers on Govt.Policies & Compliances. Acting as a link between the company and the government. Coordinate with ministries like ministry of chemicals and fertilisers, finance, environment and forests, Corporate affairs, Shipping, Dept of scientific and industriasl research, Agriculture and Cooperation, Commerce and industry, Industrial policy and promotion, secretariat of industrial approvals, directorate general of foreign trade and other ministries as per requirement .
- Interact with FCI, Chambers of commerce like CII, FICCI, Assocham etc and to represent our company in various forums of these chambers, embassies etc. Attending meeting for recording the important deliberations & suggesting important points of discussions and assimilate the data.
- To submit daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports to Dept. of Fertilisers on production, sales, despatches, imports made by us and to get any other data or information required by GOI and also any information required by us from the government like competitors info, industry information. policies.
- Monitoring & analyses of various GOI policy (NBS,DBT,Reasonableness etc),changes by Ministries/Departments circulars and notifications as soon as they are declared/ announced.
Follow up :
- Follow up on all subsidy payments ( on account, differential, balance and freight payments ) with dept of fertilisers. Follow up all policy issues/ approvals/ clarifications with Dept of Fertilisers. Follow up on Urea/MOP import application/licences, raw material for complex fertilisers.
Rapport Building : To develop / maintain contacts in the GOI in the level of Associate director/Dy. director/under secy/ Dy. secy/ Director/ Joint secretary and higher management to get advance information on fertilizer policy issues or any other issues beneficial to the company.
Industrial Relations : Representing on various forums of FAI to highlight and represent ongoing concerns of company and Fertliser industry as whole. Interacting with management team from competetor companies to ensure allignment in business approch and operating strategies.
Required Candidate Profile :
- Post Graduate in Public Relations / MBA - Marketing / M.Com with 15-18 years of experience in Agribusiness or fertilizer industry.
- Prior experience in government liasioning mandatory
- Candidate should have very good exposure with Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, CII, FICII, Bureaucrats etc
- Exposure in handling agriculture related products.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables simultaneously. Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills Proactive, with strong drive and initiative to meeting the targets
- Prior experience of handling subsidy accounting mandatory
- Agriculture Industry & Allied sectors
- Agriculture Business (farmer economic conditions, investment, expenses, profit to farmers, loans etc)
- Govt. initiatives
- MIS Reporting / Documentation
- Financial Acumen
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation & influencing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Data Management & Analysis
- Liaisoning & Rapport Building
- Program Management (Studies, Surveys, Initiatives)
- Assertive Communication
Candidates currently based in Delhi may only apply.