Senior Manager - Human Resources at Experion Developers Private Limited
Views:1075 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:238
General Manager - Funding (8-16 yrs)
- Feasibility and profitability analysis for new acquisitions
- Knowledge of the financial modeling and creating feasibility report with What if scenario
- Preparation of CMA, Finance deck etc for Funding proposals
- Prepare the internal presentations for the acquisitions, information memorandum/pitch book for the investors, bankers, etc.
- Monitor execution of the legal and entire financial aspect of the new projects.
- Analyzing the various sources available for rolling of debt/equity
- Evaluate deal flow origination of various projects
- Application of filters and triggers to proceed with deals
- Compliances during and post fund raising, including timely submission of MIS and other data to Banks and FIs.
- Awareness of the market with regards to the locations, its demographics and assist in Micro Market studies/research
- Identifying the segment suitability and resultant feasibility
- Keeping tabs on the trends in the real estate sector and competitive analysis
- Understanding the entire market cycle of the real estate industry
- Understanding and analyzing the balance sheet of the competitors on the various financial and operational parameters
- Primary due diligence on property (site inspection & coordinating with Legal, Land Acquisition, Marketing, Sales, Engineering and Procurement for running deal, deal closure - inputs on various parameters) owned as well as under joint development
- Oversee financial due diligence of all acquisitions of companies or any joint ventures
- Develop and maintain relationship with Banks and FIs
- Support to Sales and Marketing Team on pricing strategies
- Independently handling Rating of company and Projects.
- Act as a business Manager to co-ordinate with project manager and CFO
- Annual review of the business plan, presentation to Executive/Investment Committee and reporting
- Financial and other compliance under Transaction Documents with bankers
- Oversee all the financial activities of the Group wherever desired and ensure financial planning
- Formulate, review and guide, policies and procedures for finance
- Cash Flow, Working capital management and treasury management
- Debt Raising , Ensure smooth flow of cash & funds through effective liaison with various banks/financial institutions, coordination of loan documentation/disbursement formalities and continuous monitoring
- Ensure adherence to established procedures and policies
A Chartered Accountant or MBA (Finance) and CFA Qualification with exposure to Real Estate industry, Private Equity and Foreign Exchange Management laws relating to Foreign Direct Investment and raising debts from banks, NBFC, FI, etc.
Should be well versed with Property and Real Estate laws, etc.