HR at Fintellect Consultancy Services Private Limited
Views:3579 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
General Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA (12-20 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
The GM FPA will be a strategic and results oriented finance leader. S/he will have strong business acumen and proven leadership partnering with a leadership team. Additional responsibilities will include :
1. Driving annual and multi-year budgeting and strategic plans :
- Developing key financial analysis to aid in business decisions, budgeting and forecasting, and cost structure analysis
- Overseeing key strategic processes including those related to Strategic Planning, Budgeting, and Annual rolling forecast processes, as well as any other key control procedures
- Partnering with the local leadership team to develop strategic multi-year plans and implementing processes to prioritize resource decisions and track the top investments and initiatives necessary to exceed future state targets
- Jointly owning the Sales Revenue and Margin performance metrics for the different business units.
- Working with the commercial team on tender analysis, growth and margin enhancement activities.
- Working with the Service Operations team to drive operational efficiency and effectiveness to meet customer expectations and margin improvements.
2. Leading monthly and quarterly close and forecast activities, summarizing Business unit wise financial results and expectations :
- Preparing and delivering monthly financial/analytical reports of business performance to management
- Driving, assessing, preparing, and presenting financial analysis and management reporting to business unit management, Direct Margin analysis with insights on impact due to price and mix.
- Assisting the Director Finance in tracking and driving targets and performance, Capital Appropriation Requests, Pricing and Tender Costing, Maximising Service business margins and productivity,
- Driving the working capital improvement plans year over year by closely working with business units, driving continuous improvements through Kaizen and ensuring sustainment.
- Conducting SG&A spend analysis, working closely with functional teams
3. Leading the integration of new acquisitions :
- Setting up the financial controls and forecast processes for these new businesses and integrating them into Fortive reporting processes.
- Help delivering the Returns on Capital Invested by setting up meaningful metrics and key action plans to drive with appropriate countermeasures wherever necessary.
- Conducting analysis of (but not limited to) geography, Fx, Operating Companies, price performance, customer profitability, risk and opportunity tracking and more
4. Leading and/or participating in improving Finance organization processes, utilizing the Fortive Business System (FBS)
5. Constantly reviewing the Business requirements and driving ongoing development and succession plans for the FP&A function in the region.
Reports to : India Finance Director
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.