Practice Lead at Smart Source
Views:1601 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
General Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA (10-16 yrs)
CA 1ST ATTEMPT OR MBA FROM TOP B SCHOOL IS DESIRED
Urgently hiring for GM Financial Planning & Analysis with a Top Brand in Mumbai
- Working closely with CEO, CFO and top management
- Working with stakeholders to ensure the AOP process is done smoothly
- Assist in the management and execution of due diligence processes, if any
Annual Operating Plan
- Facilitate the overall budgeting process for the company:Building financial models, seeking inputs across functions, consolidate and present financial budget to the Board
- Mid-month and rolling financial forecasts.
- Scenario Analysis based on industry, revenue and cost trends.
- Design, build and use robust financial models to assess individual projectsincluding Payback, NPV and IRR.
- Evaluation of new projects&initiatives by management and tracking performance against the same
Management Reporting &Analytics
- Releasing of various management reports providing update on key metrics, financial and operating performance
- Preparing presentations on various business updates / trends
- Business updates to internal and external stakeholders
Database & Automation
- Maintain a central repository of financial and non-financial data that can be used across functions
- Look for more opportunities for automating reporting & planning processes
- Working knowledge of being able to build and maintain Management Reports
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MAY CALL AT 8860014921
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.