Team Lead at Xpert Conexions
Views:584 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
General Manager - Financial Controller - Telecom Industry (10-16 yrs)
GM - Financial Controller - MNC Telecom Industry - Uganda (East Africa)
- Minimum 10 years of post qualification experience with 2 years in similar in a similar position such as Head of Accounts / Finance, Chief Accountant, Financial Controller, Finance Head of Unit is a MUST.
- A very good knowledge and experience of taxation, international financial reporting is required.
- Experience in a large multinational manufacturing environment (> 100 Mn $) is a MUST.
JOB OBJECTIVE: Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the Financial Controller has responsibility for the coordination and execution of all financial related activities in the business in order to assist in the proper financial management of the Uganda Operations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Fully functional with all aspects of Financial Accounting Software and Microsoft Office software applications required for financial analysis.
1. Excellent knowledge of financial accounting principles and concepts (including international reporting requirements) in order to perform tasks listed under Principal Duties and Responsibilities above. Excellent working knowledge of tax laws
2. Self Motivated and exceptional ability to work independently.
3. Strong knowledge of budgeting and cash flow forecasting techniques, financial statement analysis including key trends analysis, project costing techniques, financial controls and business case analysis.
4. Interpersonal skills necessary to train others in performing key financial activities and supervise their work.
5. Team working ability to enable effective interaction with and motivation of other team members, including peers and senior management.
6. Ability to set and meet deadlines including a strong ability to manage multiple tasks to completion at the same time.
7. Excellent Planning and Organizing Skills. Have a flare for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.