General Manager - Finance - Pharma - CA (15-20 yrs)
A leading company with global presence in the Pharmaceutcals, Health Care and Personal Care products based out of Hyderabad has opening in a leadership position for General Manager - Finance.
Candidate must be an qulified Chartered Accountant with 15-20 years of experience in the following areas:
- Manage finance function and establish appropriate internal controls;
- Fund raising, management, investor relations;
- Reporting of financials on time to financial institutions;
- Setting up plocies, procedures in consultation with the management for better internal controls to achieve the company goals;
- Responsible for cost of debt, both long term and working capital. Should be able to align cost of debt to global market scenario;
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements. Identifying monetary resources, developing action plans;
- Oversee and review all critical, high value, non standard legal documents such as LCs, contracts, advance/perfomance guarantees;
- Actively involve in mergers & acqusitions, MOUs, by negotiating favourable terms;
Candidates who are currently working in Pharma industry would be given preference.