Views:3880 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
General Manager - Finance Operations - Pharma - CA (9-14 yrs)
Position Purpose :
- This role will provide finance leadership for formulations manufacturing activities which includes Financial Control, Financial Planning and Financial Governance.
- S/he will serve as a strategic business partner to formulations manufacturing leadership team
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing the financial and accounting policies, systems and processes, tax and regulatory requirements, processes and controls, ongoing financial modeling and annual business plan.
- Develop and manage integrated financial plans based on a solid understanding of the underlying strategies and in close collaboration cross-functional peers and site leadership team
- Evaluate the financial results and progress to plan. Proactively manage financial risks and opportunities.
- Support capital investment decisions.
- Drive and Support continues efficiency improvements through spend optimization and optimal use of capital assets.
- Optimize cash flow and working capital
- Education : CA With 9+ Year post qualification experience (preferably in manufacturing)
- Expert level understanding of standard costing systems and variance analysis.
- Entrepreneurial : Support and manage prudent and informed risk taking to enable the team deliver on the financial and business objectives.
- Inspire and Influence : Should be able to build relationship with the team and be able to effectively resolve conflicts between team members and communicate tough decisions. Should be capable of inspiring the team to give their best through both his written and oral communication, hence have good communication skills.
- Strategic Orientation : Should work with a long term focus in mind and should be able to work with the management team to bring out the business objectives and performance metrics.
- Stakeholder management : Should be able to adapt with different leadership styles and manage the expectations of the management group.
- Culture :
- Should respect the existing work cultures that might be present in different plants / sites and use management tools/techniques to bring in changes wherever required.
- Should be a good listener to his subordinates and his colleagues.
- Leadership skills. Leadership by example is a preferred trait.
- Ability to set the agenda, take the team along, inspires trust and have high personal integrity.
- Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy levels.
- High levels of persuasion and facilitation skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and able to think laterally in different environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.