General Manager - Finance - Omni Channel/eCommerce (6-14 yrs)
Role: GM Finance, leading furnishing/ decor based ecommerce company (CA + MBA required)
Organisation: Leading furnishing/ decor based ecommerce company with PAN India online & offline presence.
Budget: 20-35 Lacs/ Annum + Variable/ Bonus pay
Job Description :
- Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations.
- Will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relations etc.
Job Role :
- Expertise in understanding of systems and processes, GST implementation, accounting policies/principles and controls, implemented by management for ensuring appropriate controls in operations and proper legal compliance and adherence to accounting standards.
- Checking & assessing the value drivers of business and developing analytics to facilitate business decision-making.
- Identifying and preparing the Company for changes arising out any changes in Law or Accounting Practices.
- Timely and smooth completion of Internal, Statutory and Tax Audits, Transfer pricing
- Ensure the compliance to various statutes, and developing robust internal control processes.
- Managing treasury & cash funds for the company on a consolidated basis.
- Handle direct and indirect tax assessments
- Liaise with the parent company in assessing the funding requirements of the entity and ensure proper working capital management.
- Engage with leadership team to develop business plans and monitor progress against the plan.
- Formulation and implementation of risk management policies for foreign exchange management related risks.
- Taking care of investor reporting, investor relation and compliance
Educational/Professional Qualification :
- Graduation from a top-tier MBA school or CA
- 5-12 years of post qualification work-experience
- Degree in finance/accounting, CA preferable
- Strong preference for previous work in start up
- Post Qualification 5 to 12 years of experience.
- Self-starter, Can work independently
- Highly analytical in nature. Should be very comfortable with Excel and similar tools
- Attention to detail and implement best practices
- Maintains high level of confidentiality
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.