Consultant at Confidential
Views:472 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
General Manager - Finance - OEM Firm - CA (23-27 yrs)
One of the leading OEM Company is looking out for General Manager Finance
- Publish Company level Results, and give full explanations for variations in Expenses and Income
- Strategise the current and future funding programme of the company
- Ensure Proper Accounting and internal controls on Sales Transactions
- Annual Budget Rollout & establishing Budgetary Controls
- Publishing MIS relating to Financial Performance of Various Product Groups / Products
- Monitoring all Expenses at Marketing Division
- To Protect the Company assets against all Risks
- Obtaining Best Credit Rating Score
- Monitor Sales Collections and Receivables
- Publish Company Monthly & Quarterly Results within agreed time frame, with variation analysis.
- Publish Projected 3 Months Rolling Profit forecast and 3 Months Cash flow forecast
- Monitor daily Sales Accounting and Collections, and also daily Payments / and Balances
- Fill Gap in Cash flow by Short term Borrowing at best source available
- Plan for Capex Funding, through a mix of long term borrowing / internal source .
- Invest Surplus funds in best avenues to Maximise Returns, with minimal Risk ( MF, FD, etc )
- Review Control systems at SOF, both manual and in SAP .
- Finalise and Present the Full Annual Plan of Company after due discussions :
- Working Capital Management - Monitoring and report Cash block up in Current Assets / Liabilities .
- Statutory Compliance in RBI / FEMA / Companies Act / IND-AS, etc
- Credit Rating Appraisal by Rating Agencies
- Co-ordinate with Statutory Auditors. Cost Auditors and ensure Audit completion
- Proper Data submission and Interpretations for Anti - Subsidy and Anti-Dumping investigations
- Assist and Support ( in Accounting /Finance related fields ) the New initiatives of Marketing Division
Cost and Budgets :
- Publish Monthly / Quarterly Financial Results with full explanations, with in stipulated time frame
- Compile and Publish Annual Plan after discussions with all dept : with full reasons for Variations
- To finalise the Rolling Profitability for Next 3 months + explanations
- Revive and Finalise the MIS on major Factory costs like Power, Fuel, Freight, Consumable Etc
- Review the system & Actual Valuation of FG, SFG and RM Stocks - on periodic basis
- Explain to Auditors the stock valuation and other Audit Queries .
- Finalise all the statements under Cost Audit report, and also its Audit
- Publish Estimated Projected Gross Margin for Next Quarter, and also Actual Monthly Gross margin
- Finalise all submissions to Anti-Dumping / Anti - Subsidy / other statutory authorities .
- Identify new areas for Automation in Costing areas, and implement
- Capex Expenses Control through WBS system & generation of Capex Expenses reports
Banking And Insurance :
- Monitoring inflow and Outflow of funds : identify Shortage and Surplus
- Finalise the Short term loan requirements under WCDL, Buyers credit, Export Packing Credit, etc
- Finalise the 3 Months Rolling Cash Flow : identify gaps and finalise Borrowing / investment programme
- Finalise and arrange for Long term Funds, where ever needed as as approved .
- Finalise the MTM / Forex fluctuations, Forex cover costs, Finance cost for Quarterly / Monthly results
- Renew Consortium Limits, hold Consortium meetings, and engage with Bankers when required .
- Obtain RBI approval for ECB, Special Payments and also file various returns on time .
- Finalise the Insurance cover for Assets and Liabilities at best cost.
- Identify new areas for Automation in Banking areas, and implement
- Follow up Claims, and in case of Large values, discuss with respective insurance company's Sr officials .
- Getting Board approval and drafting Resolutions for all approval relating to Finance and Banking
- Investments of Surplus in MF : Review underlying instruments of such MF to assess risk
- Deal with two Credit rating agencies and get their annual Credit rating renewal with best Rating
Branch Accounts :
- Monitor Daily sales and Collections from various streams ( Replacements, OE, Exports, etc )
- Fianlise Monthly / Quarterly review of sales analysis - Product group wise / SKU wise
- Review the Bank reco statements / and other observations on the SOF
- Interact with / Organise Bankers for new initiatives taken by Marketing team
- Finalise Annual Plan for Marketing Division, including Sales, Marketing Division Expenses, etc
- Finalise and Publish the impact of Price increase / reduction - in replacement / OE / Exports markets .
- Finalise TAC loss for the month, and analyse product wise deviations / loss
- Explanation to Statutory Auditors on sales related Queries
- Guide Marketing division in major structural changes like GST, etc
- Identify new areas for Automation in Branch accounts areas, and roll out .
- Good Knowledge of Various Statute governing Companies
- Good Understanding of Standard Costing systems
- Financial Strategic Planning
- Understanding Banking operations, and raising Short term and Long term finances
- Understanding of Forex markets including Forward covers systems
- Understanding of Accounting System & Regulations / Standards governing Accounts and Audit.
- Reasonable operating knowledge of SAP : Conversant with Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Budgetary Planning and Controls through Budgeting systems
- Knowledge of Insurance Cover and Claim Process
Supervised by : VPF
Required Qualification/ Work experience : Graduate + Chartered Accountant
Travel (frequent/infrequent; intra-city/intercity) : In-frequent