HR Manager at Sanzyme Biologics (P) Ltd.,
Views:1150 Applications:382 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
General Manager - Finance - Manufacturing - CA (12-15 yrs)
Job location: Hyderabad
- C.A. with 12-15 years of relevant experience who has handled complete gamut of accounts/Tax/Various Audit of a Manufacturing Co. Independently Handled Corporate accounting and plant accounting function till finalization of a Listed Co. Independently handled Statutory Auditor.
- Well versed with IndAS. Well versed with accounting processes and assist in setting up a Standard Operating Procedures. Handled Internal Audit and worked on IFC control framework. Has Experience in Direct and Indirect Tax including GST.
- Monthly / Quarterly closing with a limited review. Experience in Cost Audit would be added advantage.
- Overall handling accounting compliance, audit completion group and statutory, regular review of financial data from the GL.
- Responsible for Monthly MIS (P& L and Balance Sheet) with Analysis and Board Presentation folder from accounts and Supporting Perspective.
- Responsible for handling Tax Audit and provide information to Various Tax Authorities at the time of Assessment etc., To scrutinize and detect abnormalities, make necessary corrections in for correcting the entries. To ensure all the expenses are booked correctly. To take care of Depreciation, Provisions, Prepaid Expenses, ledger Scrutiny etc.
Job Description :-
- The incumbent shall be primarily responsible for planning, implementation, managing and running of all the financial activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
- He shall also be responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision-making that affects the company, and will provide strategic financial input to senior management. While keenly overseeing the overall accounting process, incumbent shall also play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of the company.
- To develop and maintain strategic relationships with investors, financial institutions & all other stake holders contributing to overall business objectives.
- Corporate Governance & Strategic Communication
- Work closely with VCMD / WTD and other Senior Leadership Team Members to strategize the growth plan, business plans and the Annual budget for the Company with a focus on aggressive improvement in PBT, Top Line and bottom-line results thus continuously improving value.
- Ensure complete compliance with all Regulatory Requirements for the Company, meeting the requirements of Company Law Board, the directions of the Board/ Shareholders, Taxation and other statutory compliance requirements
Fiduciary Responsibilities :
- Ensure ethical practices to be practiced by all those who exercise authority on Financial and other resources.
- Manage the Finances of the Company and ensure proper accounting, recording and reporting at prescribed intervals
- Set up, review and modify operating procedures for Finance Management and delegation of authority consultation with the key stake holders.
- Ensure that all decisions of the board are executed and regular feedback on implementation is given to the board
- Review Management Information Systems (MIS) periodically, improve and communicate the two-way information flow about the business operations
Risk Mitigation Role
- Protect the Company's interests in all legal and commercial contracts, by proper review as needed, and by standardizing the terms and conditions of commercial, sales and purchasing contracts and Arresting adverse litigations.
- Manage company insurance, import/export administration, licensing, contracts and agreements, legal areas and activities
- Support Business Development and Business Unit Heads in corporate level negotiations (eg premises, plant, trading, acquisitions and divestments, disposals)
- Extend support for managing major supplier/customer/partner relationships,
- Proactively meet the stated and implied requirements of regulatory bodies, manage relationships and strategies, and ensure timely approvals and accreditations.
Leadership And Teamwork
- Must have team handling experience of 8-10 Headcounts of various level for atleast 4-5 years who can provide guidance. Stakeholder mgmt - internal and external
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Build competencies amongst the Finance professionals duly identifying their developmental needs, motivate and train them.
- Ensure fair and just rewards for high performance and critical resources within the Finance Function
- Plan for the Company's finances, Cash-flows, Working Capital Requirements, and meeting revenue targets in terms Billing/Invoicing, payment processes, and managing the Accounts Receivables
- Manage professionally Banking, Treasury and Taxation roles
- Oversee the Legal & Secretarial Functions
- Manage Audits (internal and statutory audits)
- Manage and optimize Forex, Loans & Advances, Fixed deposits and Dividend payouts
- Monthly Yield Reports and Costing for Plants
- To get the data related to the production schedule for the month preceding.
- To get data pertaining to quantity of quantity of finished product manufactured, work in progress, raw-material consumption, utility consumption etc and calculate the yield report of the product.
- To correct the value of parameters like WIP this may be incorrect in SAP/ Focus system with the physical quantity and correct the report.
- To calculate the fixed cost overhead for entire factory and allocate the cost to different products in addition to the above cost and calculate final cost report for every product and submit the same to the management in Excel format. Stock Valuation for All Locations:
- To extract data pertaining to the wip, finished goods and raw material and compare it with the actual physical quantity and correct as per that in SAP.
- To check and extract the rate, value calculations and make necessary changes and submit the report to the finance department.
Capitalization of Project:
- To prepare the capital work in progress (CWIP) statement. To get details from factory, technology development and projects team for the status of the work.
- To make debit entries to the revenue statement, transfer it to the CWIP statement and then finally transfer CWIP to the assets after creation of asset.
- To provide monthly and yearly provisions and adjusting previous month or previous year provisions for the current month or current year and ensure monthly provision and other JVs are at place.
- Ability to work under pressure and able to do multi tasking
- Experience in manufacturing co. is a must preferably in Pharma sector
- Experience in SAP & Focus is a mandatory
- Attention to detail and number savvy approach with analytical mindset
- Deadline oriented approach
- Integrity of financial data, internal audit and ensure controls as per the AACL compliance standards.
- Required plants visit in whenever required.
- Hands on Microsoft Excel/PPT etc.
- Provides timely and accurate information to management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.