General Manager - Finance - Hyperlocal Delivery Platform (6-8 yrs)
Based out of Hyderabad, our client provides last mile logistics services across India serving ecommerce and quick commerce clients like Big Basket, Zepto, Meesho and Amazon. It is also into warehouse management of D2C brands and enables them to reach their customers through their warehouse setups and last mile integrated delivery services.
Founded in 2019 by a team with rich experience, this company is delighting its customers by its world class delivery solutions.
As a General Manager Finance, you will be responsible for Developing and implementing financial strategies, policies, and procedures aligned with the company's goals and objectives.
What you need to do:
- Providing strategic financial advice and recommendations to the Board of Directors. Creating and maintaining long-term financial plans, forecasts, and budgets.
- Ensuring 100% statutory compliance including Audit, Taxation and statutory compliance.
- Streamlining of process to ensure adequate financial controls.
- Keeping up with the Latest Trends in Financial Management, Internal Audit, Building a Strong and Efficient Finance Team.
- Analyzing financial data and providing insights to improve business performance and decision- making. Ensuring compliances with accounting standards, regulations, and tax requirements.
- Acting as a key point of contact for investors, providing accurate financial information and addressing inquiries. Preparing investor presentations, financial models, and investor reports.
Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders, including shareholders, lenders, and regulatory authorities.
- Ensuring timely reporting to the Company's Board of Directors.
- Ensuring the team's compliance with accounting standards, policies, and ethical practices. Lead and manage the finance team, providing guidance, mentorship, and professional development opportunities
What you need to have:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 6-8 years of post-qualification experience, preferably in the Logistics industry.
- Be a strategic and out of the box thinker.
- Managing financials for early stage Start-ups is a must.
- Should be able to set processes and define finance frameworks.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.