Manager at Prometheus Consulting
Views:825 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
General Manager - Finance Control - Consumer Durable/FMCG (15-20 yrs)
Role Summary :
- Manage end-to-end Record to Report, Revenue Assurance, MDM, Statutory Audits and ensure financial reporting.
Key Job Responsibilities :
Record to Reporting (R2R) :
- Monitor overall accounting compliance as per the accounting manual, defined SOPs, relevant accounting standards and Ind AS.
- Review of Monthly Trial Balance and Balance sheet schedules of all Group companies.
- Monitor monthly release of financial reports (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and all related schedules as per the accounting standards and IND AS)
- Review and publish monthly financial dash boards to the relevant stakeholders as per defined timelines.
- Preparation of Audit committee Presentations.
- Review of Schedule of Authority on periodic basis and incorporate necessary changes with necessary approvals
- Collaboration and support management to internal and external customers.
- Monitory Fixed Asset Accounting of all group companies.
- Review of Impairment workings of all group companies.
- Ensure all import payments (LC / TT) payments are initiated with all supporting documents on time.
- Monitor controls through ICOFR testing and publish quarterly status report with testing result and mitigation plan. All key controls to be in place and ensure continuous compliance
- Review accounting manuals and SOPs on periodic basis, recommend necessary changes and take required actions in consultation with relevant stake holders.
- Drive ERP enhancements as per Business requirements and define system integrations and mappings to financial systems.
Revenue Assurance and Banking :
- Monitor and Ensure all Tender collections are accounted and reconciled on timely basis.
- Ensure proper checks balances are put in place before introducing any new tender at stores.
- Monitor and review the payments are happening accurately and report exceptions to the management on time in case of any issues.
- Ensure credit controls are put in place towards Gift card institutional sales.
- Ensure all promotions are configured on time in Capillary.
- Report to Receivable schedules with Ageing to the management and highlight the risks if any.
- Ensure Daily Bank Reconciliation statements are prepared for all Group Companies
- Drive automation in Revenue assurance and receivables areas and improve compliance and reporting efficiency
- Ensure proper controls are put in place in Master Data management (MDM) activities and have control and custody of MDM documents
- Review Audit trails on periodic basis to ensure no abnormalities recorded.
- Review system processes on periodic basis and fix the gaps if any identified through the review.
Audits, ICOFR Controls and XBRL filing :
- Handling Statutory audits of all Group companies.
- Prepare Financial statements as per IGAAP and INDAS and finalize the Annual accounts.
- Prompt support and response to Internal auditor queries.
- Ensure Quarterly ICOFR controls are tested as per Risk Control Matrix defined for all Group companies and report the deficiencies.
- Monitor XBRL filling and support on ROC filing to legal team.
People Management :
- Guide, coach, train and develop the team
- Set expectations and give regular feedback to team
- Provide adequate support and motivate the team to deliver on the job
- Select the right team members
- Drive Efficiency and control Attrition.