Practise Group Leader at Vitasta Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:3435 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
General Manager - Finance & Company Secretary - Power/Energy (15-20 yrs)
Entity : Power Generation Business Unit
Designation : Senior General Manager (Finance)
- Responsible for all budgeting, financial controls, costs, and financial reporting for the PowerGen (CPG). Works with Business Unit Controller and PowerGen (CPG) Sales Leaders to consistently track and keep the business leaders informed of the Financials and Business health.
- Responsible for all general accounting, budgeting, financial controls, and costs for a Medium sized business Significant relevant experience, including supervisory experience, required.
- Manages the project management activities for assigned functional areas.
- Coordinates, prioritizes, negotiates, and manages the execution of all assigned projects and contracts.
- Leads the analysis, project identification, budget, communication, and integration.
- Collaborates with business management to identify short and long-term projects to be undertaken; performs feasibility needs analysis to determine project timelines; manages the analysis, project identification, design, budget, communication, and integration of project plans; approves business workflow and project design; assesses business needs, Project Manager capabilities and available project budgets.Assists Project Managers with project issue resolution.
- Monitors the status of all projects on the team; monitors the team's budget; advises Project Managers on the design and development of project plans and timelines.
- Helps Project Managers assess project risk through use of quality tools; coaches Project Managers in alternatives, solutions, and change management approaches.
- Ensures that Project Managers leverage experience of cross-functional resources and resources external to the project team; reviews project documentation.
- Monitors project success measures and understands the status of specific projects and assignments.
- Manages the project managers; delegates project assignments based on availability, ability, and developmental needs; provides developmental feedback to team members; coaches other Project Managers in managing teams.
- Issue Management - Maintains a cross-functional, cross-organizational project issues list, with appropriate prioritization based on the issue's level of importance.
- Drives appropriate and timely resolution and approval of changes to the project plan. Trains and/or mentors others in Change and Issue Management.
Scope Management - Solicits and organizes customer requirements (Voice of the Customer), and tracks the status of project deliverables. Proficiently uses a Value Package Profile (VPP) or other appropriate scope-defining document, and proactively manages change. Manages the connections between multiple levels of scope detail in related additional documents (e.g. Tech Profiles or equivalent documents). Trains and/or mentors others in scope management.
Schedule Management - Manages complex schedules integrating multiple sub-projects. Coaches "should mapping" sessions, and/or has an advanced level of proficiency with schedule management tools. Trains and/or mentors others in schedule management.
Resource Plan Management - Develops, manages, and coordinates cross-functional, cross-organizational resource plans for a portfolio, program, and/or project. Knows the right level of detail needed to complete the processes and use the tools effectively. Trains and/or mentors others in Resource Management.
Stakeholder Management And Communication - Identifies, engages and manages stakeholders at many levels of the company and across many functions and across boundaries (geography/cultures/plants/suppliers) on high impact, cross-functional or multi-year initiatives on a project, program or groups of projects and programs. Overcomes obstacles and resistance among stakeholders. Effectively stratifies stakeholder needs and creates and executes communications plans to fit the unique needs of each type of stakeholder. Trains and/or mentors others in stakeholder management.
Business Planning/Strategy - Performs business planning & strategic analysis at an advanced level in a wide range of situations with a broad business knowledge (customers, products, macro economic trends). Negotiates with partners and others.
Cross-Functional Knowledge - Understands the detailed work in multiple cross-functional areas. Trains and/or mentors this skill.
Project Risk Management - Leads complex or large project teams in the development of a project FMEA and/or 9-box project risk summary, and identifies and manages the actions to mitigate the risk. Trains and/or mentors other in this skill.
Practice Group Leader
Vitasta Consulting Pvt Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.