Consultant at SAA Consulting
Views:2194 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
General Manager - Finance - Chemical/FMCG/Glass - CA (15-17 yrs)
Qualification : Chartered Accountant
- To coordinate and monitor the financial activities of the company Viz. Accounting, Financial Planning, Budgeting & MIS, Internal Control & System Development, Corporate finance and Fund Management, Working Capital Management, Banking and Secretarial functions.
- To ensure company accounting procedures and reporting systems conform to generally accepted accounting standards.
- Guide the Companies financial decision-making particularly in relation to monitoring of income, expense, and ratios.
- Work closely with the Leadership Team, for making strategic decisions, budgeting and advising them on the likely financial consequences of all proposed courses of action-
- Handling of all the Banking and Funding requirements.
- To perform cash flow forecasting.
- Experience in trade finance that is handling banks and getting good rates
- Cost analysis and experience working in Oracle ERP