Consultant at SAA Consulting
Views:2239 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
General Manager - Finance - Chemical/FMCG/Glass - CA (15-17 yrs)
Qualification : Chartered Accountant
- To coordinate and monitor the financial activities of the company Viz. Accounting, Financial Planning, Budgeting & MIS, Internal Control & System Development, Corporate finance and Fund Management, Working Capital Management, Banking and Secretarial functions.
- To ensure company accounting procedures and reporting systems conform to generally accepted accounting standards.
- Guide the Companies financial decision-making particularly in relation to monitoring of income, expense, and ratios.
- Work closely with the Leadership Team, for making strategic decisions, budgeting and advising them on the likely financial consequences of all proposed courses of action-
- Handling of all the Banking and Funding requirements.
- To perform cash flow forecasting.
- Experience in trade finance that is handling banks and getting good rates
- Cost analysis and experience working in Oracle ERP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.